[MERCHANDISE] Yu-Gi-Oh! x Seiko Watches
Will you choose to wear power or potential on your wrist?
Pre-orders open on the 15th of March at the Kaiba Corporation Store for these two new watches based on Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Red-Eyes Black Dragon. Each watch features the Level of the monster it’s based on going up to the appropriate hour.
- Number of units: 300 each
- Price: ¥44,000/$328.13 each
- Order period: March 15 (Wednesday) 12:00 to April 14 (Friday)
- Release date: Mid-November 2023
- Case size: (approx.) L47.0mm x W39.8mm x T12.8mm/L1.85in x W1.57in x T0.5in
- Width: (approx.) 20mm/0.79in
- Band: (Approx.) 15.5-20.0cm/6.1-7.87in
- Specifications/Drive System: Quartz
- Functions: tachymeter, 24-hour hand, small second hand, stopwatch function, waterproof, calendar
- Case/band material: Stainless steel
- Glass: Curved hardlex
One thought on “[MERCHANDISE] Yu-Gi-Oh! x Seiko Watches”
The BEWD watch actually looks pretty good, and not as gaudy as I’d feared; I could see myself wearing that without feeling like a weeb. That said, it feels like these should have been out at least a decade ago, like the Gate Guardian and Hungry Burger support.