[PHHY] The “Ninja” Strike Again!
Fall forever into the endless abyss of Flip! And be shrouded in shadows!
PHHY-JP017 重の忍者－磁翁 Kasane no Ninja – Jio (Jio the Weighted Ninja)
Level 8 EARTH Rock Effect Monster
ATK 2300 DEF 2900
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned, or flipped face-up: You can target up to 2 face-up monsters on the field; change them to face-down Defense Position. Opponent’s monsters changed to face-down Defense Position by this effect cannot change their battle positions.
(2) If another monster(s) on the field is flipped face-up while this monster is on the field: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it.
Note: This is either Stack or Weights. He’s got a stack of induction coils, but he’s also wearing weighted armor, so…. And yes, the Jio sounds like Geo.
PHHY-JP036 Yoroi no Ninja – Yaguramaru (Yaguramaru the Armored Ninja)
Level 5 DARK Machine Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2000 DEF 2000
Materials: 2 “Ninja” monsters with different Types
Must first be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by Tributing the above cards you control.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned or flipped face-up: You can banish 1 other “Ninja” or “Ninjutsu Art” card from your hand, GY, or face-up field, then target 1 card on the field; banish it. You can only use this effect of this card’s name once per turn.
PHHY-JP065 天地晦冥 Tenchi Gaimei (A World Shrouded in Darkness)
Field Spell Card
(This card is always treated as a “Ninjutsu Art” card.)
(1) When your “Ninja” monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can target 1 card they control; destroy it.
(2) If this face-up card in its owner’s Field Zone leaves the field by an opponent’s card effect, and is sent to your GY or banished: You can target any number of “Ninja” monsters with different names in your GY; Special Summon them in face-down Defense Position.
Note: This card’s name is based on a Japanese Idiom/Phrase that obviously ties back to Ninja.