R u a rng god????
AGOV-JP027 Oriori no Kamigami
Level 1 100/0
(1) Once per turn: You can toss a coin until the result is tails, and if you do, draw 1 card for every 2 heads.
(2) Each time either player tosses a coin(s) while this monster is on the field: Its ATK is doubled a number of times equal to the number of heads.
- Naturally, a reference to origami
- The “ori”, or “fold” part, when repeated as the word “oriori”, means “occasional” or “from time to time”
- “Kamigami” here uses the kanji for “paper” and “god”, but it also sounds identical to “kamigami”, as in “gods”, which is made by repeating said “god” kanji
- This cards coin flip effect is very ambiguous and could instead multiply its ATK by the number of heads flipped, but due to the lore and nature of the card it’s very likely to be the effect we’ve used.