Look, I don’t know how Junk Synchron is an Infernity card either.
HC01-JP005 Red-Eyes Soul
Level 7 DARK Dragon Effect Monster
You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn, also you can only use its 3rd effect once per Duel.
(1) This card’s name becomes “Red-Eyes Black Dragon” while face-up on the field or in the GY.
(2) If your opponent Special Summons a monster(s): You can send this card from your hand or field to the GY; Special Summon 1 “Red-Eyes” monster from your hand or Deck, except “Red-Eyes Soul”.
(3) (Quick Effect): You can target 1 “Red-Eyes Black Dragon” in your Monster Zone; inflict damage to your opponent equal to its original ATK.
HC01-JP014 Sukui no Kakehashi (Bridge of Salvation)
Normal Trap Card
You can only apply the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per Duel.
(1) If there are 2 or more different Types among Level 10 or higher monsters on the field: Shuffle all cards in both player’s hands, fields, and GYs to the Deck, except this card, then each player draws 5 cards.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 “Crystal Beast” monster and 1 Field Spell from your Deck to your hand.
HC01-JP021 Maimodotta Shinigami (Return of the Reaper)
Normal Spell Card
(This card is always treated as an “Infernity” card.)
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) Special Summon 1 of your “Infernity” monsters that is banished, in your hand, or in your GY.
(2) If a face-up “Infernity” monster(s) you control is destroyed by battle, or leaves the field by an opponent’s card effect, while this card is in your GY: You can Set this card to your field.
HC01-JP010 Red-Eyes Insight
HC01-JP018 Rainbow Dragon
HC01-JP023 Junk Synchron