“Subterror” Special Feature: An Ambush Assault! An Invasion Of Robust High-Level Flip Monsters!!
“Extra Pack 2017” (on sale September 9th, 2017) contains the “Subterror” series which fights using powerful high Level Flip Monsters! You can flip your monsters face-down with their effects, which’ll continuously allow you to bring out High Level “Subterror Behemoths” that can be Special Summoned from the hand! Besides their explosive Flip Effects, there’s also Spell & Trap Cards that support your ability to make further moves at various times! And there’s even a Link Monster for this series that appears at the same time!
“Subterror” Monsters (Level 1 ~ 4)
The Level 1 to 4 “Subterror” monsters possess effects that allow you to assemble “Subterror” cards, such as the high Level “Subterror Behemoths”, and also have effects to interfere with the actions of your opponent! By successfully Special Summon “Subterror Behemoth”, you’ll be able develop the game furrther in your father!
It Can Call “Subterror Behemoths” From The Deck Together With Allies! When A Hidden “Subterror Behemoth” Appears, It Returns From The Graveyard!
Subterror Nemesis Warrior
[Level 4/Warrior-Type/ATK 1800/DEF 1200]
You can only use each effect of “Subterror Nemesis Warrior” once per turn.
(1) During either player’s turn: You can send 1 “Subterror” monster from your Deck to the Graveyard; Tribute this card and at least 1 other monster so the total original Levels Tributed equal or exceed the Level of that “Subterror” monster in the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon that monster in face-up or face-down Defense Position.
(2) If a “Subterror Behemoth” monster is flipped face-up while this card is in your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card.
Its Effect To Call Allies From The Deck Is Strong! It Also Has An Effect To Eliminate Face-Down Defense Position Monsters!
Subterror Nemesis Archer
[Level 3/Fairy-Type/ATK 1600/DEF 1400]
You can only use each effect of “Subterror Nemesis Archer” once per turn.
(1) At the start of the Damage Step, if this card attacks an opponent’s face-down Defense Position monster, and you control another “Subterror” monster: You can shuffle that opponent’s monster into the Deck.
(2) If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 “Subterror” monster from your Deck in face-up or face-down Defense Position.
It Has Powerful Effects To Disrupt Opponent Attacks And Effects, And Protect Itself From Destruction!
Subterror Nemesis Defender
[Level 2/Beast-Warrior-Type/ATK 100/DEF 2000]
(1) During either player’s turn, when your opponent activates a card or effect that targets exactly 1 Set monster you control (and no other cards), or when a Set monster you control is targeted for an attack by an opponent’s monster: You can send this card from your hand or face-up from your field to the Graveyard, then target another monster you control that would be an appropriate target; that card/effect/attack now targets the new target.
(2) While you control a Set monster, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.
Its Effect That Negates The Activation of Your Opponent’s Effects Is Intense! It’s Effect Tat Calls Allies From Your Hand Or Graveyard Is Also Strong!!
[Level 1/Spellcaster-Type/ATK 800/DEF 500]
You can only use each effect of “Subterror Fiendess” once per turn.
(1) During either player’s turn, when your opponent activates a card or effect: You can send this card from your hand or field to the Graveyard, then target 1 “Subterror” monster you control; negate the activation, then change the targeted monster to face-down Defense Position.
(2) You can target 1 face-up monster you control; change it to face-down Defense Position, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Subterror” monster from your hand or Graveyard, in face-up or face-down Defense Position.
“Subterror Behemoth” Flip Monsters (Level 5~12)
High Level “Subterrors” are Flip Monsters, and have “Subterror Behemoth” in their name. Their first effects Special Summon them, while their 2nd effects switch them to face-down Defense Position, so they can use their 3rd effect when they’re flipped face-up!
1st Monster Effect
(1) When a face-up monster you control is flipped face-down, if you control no face-up monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your hand in Defense Position.
2nd Monster Effect
(2) Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position.
Along with the 1st and 2nd effects, all of the “Subterror Behemoth” Flip Monsters we’re about to introduce have their own effect. With that said , let’s check out the 3rd effect of each of these monsters!
3rd Monster Effect
A “Subterror” Link Monster
A Link Monster appears for the powerful “Subterror” series that works with Flip Monsters! It’s a monster worth looking at, as it expands the options of “Subterror” Decks!
If You Link Summon it With 2 Level 12 “Subterror” It Will have 4400 ATK! It Has 2 Intense Effects Related To Flip Monsters!!
Subteror Behemoth Fiendess
[Link 2/Wyrm-Type/ATK 2000]
2 Flip Monsters
You can only use the (2)nd effect of “Subterror Behemoth Fiendess” once per turn.
(1) Gains ATK equal to the total original Levels of the “Subterror” monsters used as its Link Materials x 100.
(2) During your Main Phase: You can send 1 Flip monster from your Deck to the GY, and if you do, Special Summon 1 monster from your hand to your zone this card points to in face-down Defense Position.
(3) Once per turn, if a monster this card points to is flipped face-up: Add 1 Flip monster from your Deck or GY to your hand.
▶ Point ◀
There’s no restrictions such as what Level the monster Special Summoned from the hand has to be for the 2nd Effect, also it has a strong charm point since it can send Flip Monsters from the Deck to the Graveyard via an “effect”! This means you use use the monster effects of “Shaddolls”, or set up for powerful combos with “Crawlers”, meaning its effects have plenty of use in other Flip Monster centric Decks!
We’ll Also Introduce Spell & Trap Cards That Strongly Support “Subterror” Monsters!
By manipulating the position of your Subterrors, you can skillfully use their Flip Effects with these supports! Be sure to check out the Field Spell with 3 different effects, as well as 3 Spell/Trap Cards with “Subterror” in their names!
Add A “Subterror” From Your Deck To The Hand! It Has 2 Position Change Effects To Bring Out The Effects Of “Subterror Behemoths”!
The Hidden City
You can only activate 1 “The Hidden City” per turn.
(1) When this card is activated: You can add 1 “Subterror” monster from your Deck to your hand.
(2) Once per turn: You can change 1 face-down Defense Position “Subterror” monster you control to face-up Attack or Defense Position.
(3) Once per turn, when an opponent’s monster declares an attack: You can change 1 face-down Defense Position “Subterror” monster you control to face-up Attack or Defense Position, then you can negate the attack.
Not Only Does It Support Battle, But It Has An Effect That Lets You Add “Subterror” Cards In Your Graveyard (Even Trap Cards) To Your Hand!
Subterror Cave Clash
(1) All “Subterror” monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF for each Set monster on the field.
(2) Once per turn, when a “Subterror” monster you control inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can target 1 “Subterror” card in your Graveyard, except “Subterror Cave Clash”; add it to your hand.
Protect Your Face-Down Defense Position Monsters From Your Opponent’s Effects! It Also Has Two Strong Effects Related To “Subterrors”!
Subterror Behemoth Burrowing
(1) You can banish 1 “Subterror” monster from your Graveyard; for the rest of this turn, face-down monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects, and your opponent cannot target them with card effects.
(2) If this card on the field is destroyed by a card effect: You can add 1 “Subterror” monster from your Deck to your hand.
(3) You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 “Subterror” monster you control; change it to face-down Defense Position.
Not Only Can You Choose From 4 Powerful Effects When You Activate It, But It Can Set Itself Again Every Turn Making It Intense To Use!!
Subterror Final Battle
[Normal Trap Card]
(1) Activate 1 of these effects, also, after that, Set this card face-down instead of sending it to the Graveyard.
● Change 1 Set “Subterror” monster on the field to face-up Attack or Defense Position.
● Change 1 face-up “Subterror” monster on the field to face-down Defense Position.
● ATK and DEF of 1 “Subterror” monster on the field become equal to its combined original ATK and DEF until the end of this turn.
● This turn, activated effects of “Subterror” cards cannot be negated.
Check Out This Video! The Answer For The Key Word Quiz At The Experience Event Is In This Video!
Check out this video before participating at the Deck Experience Event!
When you tell the staff at the Experience Event the answer for the Keyword Quiz displayed in the movie, you will receive a gift!
▼ An event where you can Duel using a Deck filled with the latest cards before they go on release!
A “Subterror” Deck Experience Event is being held! [Until September 8th]
What Cards Will You Add Together For Your Deck?
Let’s add cards that fit you!───
Check the Card Database for cards already out and discover new possibilities!!
▼ Check Cards Already In The Card Database
Cards With Effects Related To Face-Down Defense Position (i.e. Cards That Have Face-Down Defense Position Written In Their Effect Text)
EXTRA PACK 2017
[On Sale September 9th 2017]
The 2017 Extra Pack consisting chiefly of cards released overseas appears! There’s the “Subterrors” who dominate the field using high Level Flip Monsters, and also the “SPYRAL” series who generally have their effects do various things by guessing the top card of the Deck. The backbones for both Decks are included in this pack! There’s also cards for other series and cards that strengthen various Decks that should be noted as well! And this pack also includes replicas of the 2016 World Championship Prize Cards!
[ To The Product Page ]