The formerly event exclusive Yugi Muto is now accessible in Duel Links at the Gate (and also obtainable as a character) for the general public.
Yugi Muto is now available at the gate after reach Stage 13 of Duel World (Duel Monsters).
Yugi, for those unaware, has an Skill to add the pieces of Exodia to your Deck when you start a Duel. He also has a Skill to support running low level monsters.
The Ace Monster for Little Yugi is “Gandora the Dragon of Destruction“, while notable Duel Reward Cards are:
- Valkyrion the Magna Warrior
- Toy Magician
- Union Attack
Union Attack is especially important for the Gravekeeper’s Vassal-Union Attack-Secret Pass combo used to farm Level 40 Legend Duelists, which lets you score up to or above 8000 points and get more rewards as a result.
Those who already got Yugi through previous events don’t have to go through Unlock Missions for him. Also, Yugi Muto and Yami Yugi cannot Duel against each other at the Gate, so keep that in mind.
Yugi Character Unlock Missions:
- Complete All Missions: 50 White Keys
- Win once with No Damage in a Duel against Seto Kaiba at Level 30 using Yami Yugi: 8000 Gold
- Win once with 1000 or less LP against Joey Wheeler at Level 30 using Yami Yugi: 8000 Gold
- Use 2 Level 7 or higher monster cards 2 times in 1 Duel with Yami Yugi: 3 SR Jewels
- Play as Joey Wheeler and win against Yami Yugi Level 40 in Duel World: 8000 Gold
Win 1 Duel with 1000 LP or less against Yami Yugi at Level 40 using Seto Kaiba.
Grandpa’s Cards (Level 4)
Begin Duel with 5 Exodia pieces in your Deck.
The Tie that Binds (Level 13)
Until the end of your turn, the ATK of all face-up monsters on your field increases by the number of monsters on your field times 100.
This skill can only be used once per turn.
Restart (Level 20)
Can be used after starting hand is distributed. Shuffle all the cards from your hand into the Deck. Then draw the starting hand again.
My Monster Cards (Drop)
If your Deck has 6 or more Level 4 or lower monsters with different names, you will have better choices of having a Level 4 or lower monster in your starting hand.
Access Denied (Drop)
Can be used if your LP drops below 1000. Until the end of your opponent’s next turn, neither you or your opponent can normal summon or special summon effect monsters, or activate monsters effects. This skill can be used once per duel.
Exclusive Card Rewards:
- Valkyrion the Magna Warrior (UR)
- Gandora the Dragon of Destruction (UR)
- Gamma the Magnet Warrior (SR)
- Rain of Mercy (SR)
- Union Attack (SR)
- Magical Blast (SR)
- Beta the Magnet Warrior (R)
- Alpha the Magnet Warrior (R)
- Beaver Warrior (R)
- Blockman (R)
- Minoan Centaur (R)
- Castle Walls (R)
- Shattered Axe (R)
Unique Level Up Rewards:
- Level 3: Shattered Axe
- Level 4: Grandpa’s Cards
- Level 7: Celtic Guardian
- Level 10: Alpha the Magnet Warrior
- Level 11: Giant Soldier of Stone
- Level 13: The Ties That Bind
- Level 14: Different Dimension Capsule
- Level 16: Beta the Magnet Warrior
- Level 18: Oath of Companionship
- Level 20: Restart
- Level 21: Gamma the Magnet Warrior
- Level 23: Different Dimension Capsule
- Level 25: Valkyrion the Magnet Warrior
- Level 33: Beta the Electromagnet Warrior
- Level 35: Dark Red Enchanter
- Level 38: Magnet Reverse
- Level 40: Relinkuriboh