From the event where you can try Zefras, here are some people that actually did so. You, however, did not listen. Why didn’t you listen?
EDIT EDIT: Quick correction to the Zefra trap – it counts the number of different Zefras, not just the number period.
EDIT: Zefra Wendy and Zefra Path added!
Some big Zefras.
The Chosen Warriors of the Zefra
Continuous Trap Card
(1) Apply the following effects, according to the number of different face-up “Zefra” monsters in your Extra Deck:
•3 or more: All monsters you control gain 100 ATK for each face-up monster in both player’s Extra Decks.
•5 or more: All monsters you control cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s card effects.
•8 or more: All monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent card effects.
•10: You can send this face-up card you control in your Spell & Trap Zone to the Graveyard: Return all cards in your opponent’s hand, field and Graveayrd to the owner’s Deck.
Nekritual Beast Tamer Zefra Wendy
(1) You can only Pendulum Summon “Ritual Beast” or “Zefra” monsters. This effect cannot be negated.
You can only Special Summon 1 “Nekritual Beast Tamer Zefra Wendy” per turn.
(1) When this card is Normal or Pendulum Summoned: You can add a face-up “Zefra” monster from your Extra Deck to your hand, except “Nekritual Beast Tamer Zefra Wendy”.
Continuous Spell Card
(1) Activate this card when you control 2 “Zefra” cards in your Pendulum Zones, with scales 1 and 7. When this card is activated: If you control monsters that are not “Zefra” monsters, return all of them to the owner’s Deck.
(2) Neither player can Special Summon, except from the hand or Extra Deck.
(3) While you control a card in your Pendulum Zone, this card cannot be targeted for effects. If a card in your Pendulum Zone is destroyed, destroy this card.