In the form of a very distant poster picture.
Edit: we’ll be bringing forward more information as it develops!
Edit: Cards’ names/effects on the poster are now posted in this article
In this poster, we can see a new card for the Buster Blader theme in the form of a Level 1 LIGHT monster (the right-most card of the 3 cards in the middle).
The two cards on the bottom right of the poster are a new Level 8 “Shiranui” Synchro monster and a Pendulum Monster for a new theme called “Dynamist”.
The following guy makes “Hakaiken” cards searchable, so we’re discarding “Destroyer” as our translations for the Buster Blader-related cards and replacing it with “Dragonbane”.
Hakai Kenshi no Banryuu / Companion of the Dragonbane
Level 1 LIGHT Dragon-Type Tuner/Effect Monster
You can only use 1 effect among the (2) and (3) effects of “Companion of the Dragonbane” per turn, and only once that turn.
(1): When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 “Dragonbane” card from your Deck to your hand, except “Companion of the Dragonbane”.
(2): You can Tribute this card: Special Summon 1 “Buster Blader” from your hand or Graveyard.
(3): If this card is in your Graveyard, and you control “Buster Blader”: You can discard 1 “Dragonbane” card; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.
Ikusagami – Shiranui
Level 8 FIRE Zombie-Type Synchro/Effect Monster
1 Zombie-Type Tuner + 1 or more Zombie-Type non-Tuner monsters
You can only Special Summon “Ikusagami – Shiranui” once per turn.
(1): If this card is Special Summoned: You can banish 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard; this turn, this card gains ATK equal to the banished monster’s ATK.
(2): If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 of your banished Zombie-Type monsters with 0 DEF; return it to the Graveyard.
Level 5 WATER Machine-Type Pendulum/Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale 6
(1) When a card effect resolves that targeted another “Dynamist” card(s) you control at activation, you can negate that effect, then destroy this card. This effect can only be used once while this card is in the Pendulum Zone.
(1) At the end of the Damage Step, if this card attacked: You can Tribute 1 other “Dynamist” monster, then activate 1 of these effects;
• This card can make a second attack on an opponent’s monster in a row, and if it attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
• Shuffle into the Deck either 1 card your opponent controls or 1 random card from your opponent’s hand, then this card gains 100 ATK.
Continuous Trap Card
Activate this card by targeting 1 Synchro Monster you control; (1) It cannot be destroyed by battle or by your opponent’s card effects.
(2) At the start of the Damage Step, if that monster battles an opponent’s Level 5 or higher monster: Destroy the opponent’s monster, [and if you do?], your monster gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the monster destroyed by this effect until the end of this turn.
(3) If that monster leaves the field, destroy this card.