Neos Returns with two new Fusions and a new Support Spell & Trap
SAST-JP035 Elemental HERO Brave Neos
Level 7 LIGHT Warrior Fusion Effect Monster
Materials: “Elemental HERO Neos” + 1 Level 4 or lower Effect Monster
Must be Fusion Summoned.
(1) Gains 100 ATK for each “Neo-Spacian” and “HERO” monster in your GY.
(2) When this card destroys a monster by battle: You can add 1 Spell/Trap Card that specifically lists the card name “Elemental HERO Neos” from your Deck to your hand.
SAST-JP036 Elemental HERO Cosmo Neos
Level 11 LIGHT Warrior Fusion Effect Monster
Materials: “Elemental HERO Neos” + 3 “Neo-Spacian” monsters with different Attributes
Must first be Special Summoned by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck (you do not use “Polymerization”).
(1) If this card is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck: You can activate this effect; your opponent cannot activate effects on the field for the rest of this turn. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect’s activation.
(2) Once per turn, during the End Phase: Shuffle this card into the Deck, and if you do, destroy all cards your opponent controls.
SAST-JP060 Neos Fusion
Normal Spell Card
(1) Special Summon from the Extra Deck 1 Fusion Monster that lists exactly 2 Fusion Materials, including “Elemental HERO Neos”, by sending its Fusion Materials from your hand, Deck, or field to the GY, ignoring its Summoning conditions, also you cannot Special Summon for the rest of this turn.
(2) If a monster you control that lists “Elemental HERO Neos” as a Fusion Material would be destroyed by battle or card effect, or returned to the Extra Deck by its own effect, you can banish this card from your GY instead.
SAST-JP071 Neospace Extension / NEXT
Normal Trap Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
If you control no cards, you can activate this card from your hand.
(1) Special Summon any number of “Neo-Spacian” monsters and “Elemental HERO Neos” with different names from your hand or GY in Defense Position, but their effects are negated, also while any of them are face-up on your field, you cannot Special Summon from the Extra Deck, except Fusion Monsters.