V Jump Subscription Cards for Spring 2022
Three more cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! R!
VJMP-JP212 Motor Violence
Level 6 DARK Machine Effect Monster
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card or another Machine monster(s) is Normal or Special Summoned to your field: You can make the Summoned monster(s) gain ATK equal to half its original DEF, also its battle position cannot be changed. These effects last until the end of the opponent’s turn.
(2) If this Tribute Summoned card is sent to the GY: You can Special Summon 2 “Engine Tokens” (Machine/DARK/Level 1/ATK 200/DEF 200) in Attack Position.
Level 4 DARK Fiend Effect Monster
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, and if you do, you can banish 1 excavated monster to add 1 other monster with the same name from among the excavated cards or your Deck to your hand. Shuffle the rest back into the Deck.
(2) Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card is in your GY because it was sent there this turn after being Normal Summoned/Set: You can excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, and if you do, place them on the top of the Deck in any order.
Level 3 DARK Fiend Effect Monster
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; it gains ATK equal to its original ATK. During the End Phase of the next turn, destroy that monster, and if you do, your opponent takes damage equal to half its original ATK.
(2) At the start of your opponent’s Battle Phase: You can Tribute this Normal Summoned/Set card; your opponent’s monsters cannot attack directly this turn.
Source: The Valuable Book EX 2