The remaining T.G. cards from the 5D’s anime in Antinomy’s final Duel are revealed!
CP19-JP028 Tech Genus Metal Skeleton (T.G. Metal Skeleton)
Level 2 DARK Zombie Effect Monster
You can use each effect among the (1)st and (2)nd effects with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) If a monster(s) on the field is destroyed by battle or a card effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) If a T.G. monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or a card effect, you can banish this card from your field or GY instead.
CP19-JP027 Tech Genus Drill Fish (T.G. Drill Fish)
Level 1 WATER Fish Effect Monster
You can use each effect among the (1)st and (3)rd effects with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) If all monsters you control are “T.G.” monsters (min. 1): You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) This card can attack your opponent directly.
(3) When a “T.G.” monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it.
CP19-JP029 Battle Stun Sonic
Normal Trap Card
(1) When an opponent’s monster declares an attack: Negate that attack, then you can Special Summon 1 “T.G.” monster or a Level 4 or lower Tuner monster from your hand or Deck.