[BODE] “Penguin” Support
Penguins go to Dungeon World.
BODE-JP024 Penguin Yuushi (Penguin Champion or Penguin Luminary or Penguin Adventurer)
Level 5 WATER Aqua Tuner Effect Monster
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effects of this card’s name each once per turn. Cannot be used as Synchro Material, except for the Synchro Summon of a WATER monster.
(1) If a monster(s) becomes Set on your field: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then you can decrease its Level by 1 or 2.
(2) You can target 1 face-down Defense Position monster you control; change it to face-up Defense Position, but its effects are negated unless it is a “Penguin” monster.
Note: It would be Hero in a more normal work, but Hero is generally a really bad idea in Yu-Gi-Oh! due to HERO.
BODE-JP025 Penguin Ninja
Level 3 WATER Aqua Flip Effect Monster
You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is flipped face-up: You can target up to 2 Spells/Traps your opponent controls; return them to the hand.
(2) You can target 1 “Penguin” monster you control; change it to face-down Defense Position.
BODE-JP026 Penguin Souryo (Penguin Priest)
Level 3 WATER Aqua Effect Monster
You can only use the 1st effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If a “Penguin” monster(s) is sent from your Monster Zone to your GY by an opponent’s card (even during the Damage Step): You can target 1 of those monsters; discard this card, and if you do, Special Summon that monster in face-down Defense Position.
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 “Penguin” monster you control; it gains 600 ATK (until the end of this turn), also you gain 600 LP.
BODE-JP063 Royal Penguins Garden
Continuous Spell Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) When this card resolves, you can add 1 “Penguin” card from your Deck to your hand, except “Royal Penguins Garden”.
(2) Once per turn: You can reduce the Level of 1 “Penguin” monster in your hand or face-up field by 1 (until the end of this turn), then discard 1 card.