Update 1: Number Guide 3
Update 2: Shadow Mist and Form Change
Update 3: HERO Deck Reprints
Update 4: Tiny Pictures of Chaos HERO Chaos and Masked HERO Kouga (Their effects aren’t shown)
Update 5: V Jump Pendulum Pack’s Cards’ Names
Update 6: Arc-V One Shot Manga
Update 7: Arc-V Sleeves and Binders That No One Cares About
Update 8: Yu-Gi-Oh! Day Tokens That No One Cares About
Update 9: Jump Victory Carnival 2014 Promo
Update 10: Number C73 + Steam the Cloaked
Update 11: Amulet Dragon + Final Fusion
Update 12: Rank-Up-Magic Admire Death Thousand and Wiretap
Update 13: Guardian Dreadscythe and Mound of the Bound Creator
- Collector’s Pack: Duelist of Legend
Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight
Shuukan Yuugou / Flash Fusion
Quick-Play Spell Card
① Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck by using monsters you control as the Fusion Materials. The monster Fusion Summoned by this effect is destroyed during the End Phase.
Normal Trap Card
① If there is a face-up “Stardust” monster: Target 1 card on the field; destroy that target.
Hope Ken Slash / Rising Sun Slash
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a “Utopia” monster.
① It cannot be destroyed by card effects.
② Each time a monster’s attack is negated, place 1 Hope Ken Counter on this card. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK for each Hope Ken Counter on this card.
(3) If the equipped monster you control would detach an Xyz Material to activate its effect, you can detach this card as 1 of the Xyz Materials.
Blackwing – Steam the Cloaked
Level 3 DARK Winged Beast-Type Effect Tuner Monster
The (2) effect of “Blackwing – Steam the Cloaked” can only be used once per Duel.
(1)If this face-up card Leaves the Field: Special Summon 1 “Steam Token” (Aqua-Type/WIND/Level 1/0 ATK/0 DEF) to your side of the field.
(2)If this card is in your Graveyard: You can tribute 1 monster you control; Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. If you do, this card can only be used as a Synchro Material if all the other Synchro Materials are “Blackwing” Monsters.
Number C73: Abyss Supra
Rank 6 WATER Warrior-Type Xyz Effect Monster
3 Level 6 monsters
(1)Once during damage calculation (in either player’s turn): when a monster you control battles: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; that monster gains ATK equal to the ATK of the opponent’s monster it is battling, during that Damage Calculation only.
(2)If this card has “Number 73: Abyss Splash” as an Xyz Material, it gains the following effect:
•This card cannot be destroyed by card effects.
Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Fusion Effect Monster
“Dark Magician” + 1 Dragon-Type monster
Must be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material Monsters or with “The Eye of Timaeus”, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. (1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can target any number of Spell Cards in either Graveyard; banish those cards, and if you do, this card gains 100 ATK for each banished. (2) If this card is destroyed: You can target 1 Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.
Kessen Yuugou – Final Fusion / Final Fusion
Normal Trap Card
(1) During the Battle Step in which a Fusion Monster you control battles with a Fusion Monster the opponent controls: Target those 2 monsters; Negate that attack, and if you do, both players take damage equal to the sum of the ATK of those 2 Fusion Monsters.
Rank-Up-Magic Admire Death Thousand
You can only activate 1 “Rank-Up-Magic Admire Death Thousand” per turn. During the turn you activate this card, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except with this card’s effect. (1) Target at least 1 Xyz Monster in each Graveyard with the same Rank; Special Summon 1 “Number C” monster or “CXyz” monster from your Extra Deck that is 1 Rank higher, and if you do, attach those monsters to it as Xyz Materials.
Counter Trap Card
(1) When a Trap Card is activated: Negate that activation, and if you do, return that card to the owner’s Deck.
Mound of the Bound Creator
Field Spell Card
(1) Level 10 or higher Monsters on the field cannot be the target of effects, nor can they be destroyed by effect.
(2) If a Level 10 or higher monster destroys a monster in battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Inflict 1000 damage to the controller of the destroyed monster.
(3) When this card on the field is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 DIVINE monster from your Deck to your hand.
Guardian Deathscythe / Guardian Dreadscythe
Level 8 DARK Fiend-Type Special Summon Effect Monster
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effects and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) If a “Guardian Eatos” is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) When this card is Special Summoned: You can Equip 1 “Reaper’s Scythe – Dreadscythe” directly from your Deck this card.
(3) You cannot Normal or Special Summon.
(4) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.
- Number Guide 3
Numbers 99 Kibououryuu Hope Dragun / Number 99: Hope Dragun
Rank 10 LIGHT Dragon-Type Xyz Effect Monster
3 Level 10 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by discarding 1 “Rank-Up-Magic” Spell Card and using 1 “Utopia” monster you control as the Xyz Material. (The Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Material for this card.)
① Once per turn: You can target 1 “Number” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position. Its effects are negated.
② When a monster effect targets this card: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that activation, and if you do destroy it.
- HERO’s Strike
Elemental HERO Shadow Mist
Level 4 DARK Warrior-Type Effect Monster
You can only use 1 “Elemental HERO Shadow Mist” effect per turn, and only once that turn.
① If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 “Change” Quick-Play Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.
② If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 “HERO” monster from your Deck to your hand, except for “Elemental HERO Shadow Mist”.’
Quick-Play Spell Card
① Target 1 “HERO” Fusion Monster you control; return that monster to the Extra Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Masked HERO” Monster with a different name from your Extra Deck with the same Level as the Original Level of the returned monster. (This Special Summon is treated as the effect of “Mask Change”.)
Elemental HERO Gaia
Elemental HERO Woodsman
Elemental HERO Bubbleman
Chaos HERO Chaos
Masked HERO Kouga
Effects will be revealed Next Month, True Believers! And there’s a Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Manga One Shot coming soon in V Jump in the issue out June 21st, 2014!
- V Jump Edition Card Names
Entermate Heitiger (Warrior Tiger)
Entermate Jinrhino (Thunderhino)
DDD Seihaou Kaiser (Caesar the Conqueror)
DD Proud Ogre
DD Proud Chevalier
The 3 DD Cards are Akaba, Reiji’s Cards! And the DD Monsters are used to Pendulum Summon his ace monster, Caesar! And the Entermates are also Reiji’s!
- Arc V One Shot Manga
There’s an Arc-V One Shot Manga Next Month in V Jump!
- Arc V Sleeves and Binders
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Day Tokens
Yuya, Dark Yugi and Juudai Tokens for the next Japanese YGO Day events in May.
- Jump Victory Carnival 2014
Hyoutei Kashin Escher / Escher the Frost Vassal
Level 4 WATER Aqua-Type Effect Monster
(1) If your opponent controls 2 or more cards in their Spell and Trap Card Zones, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).