Let’s start off with Toons
Edit: Gekirin Yuya’s Rebellion Stuff along with Reiji’s new D/D cards
Edit: Aromages, a Ruka/Luna-esque Plant-Type LP Gain Deck
Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon
Rank 7 DARK Dragon-Type Xyz Effect Monster
2 Level 7 monsters
(1) This card with Xyz Materials cannot be destroyed by card effects.
(2) While this card has Xyz Materials, inflict 500 damage to your opponent each time your opponent activates a card or effect.
(3) Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 “Red-Eyes” Normal Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
Toon Cyber Dragon
Level 5 LIGHT Machine-Type Effect Toon Monster
(1) If the opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). This card cannot attack during the turn in which it is Summoned. If you control “Toon World” and the opponent does not control any Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly.
Black Metal Dragon
Level 1 DARK Effect Monster
(1) You can target 1 “Red-Eyes” monster you control; equip this card from your hand or side of the field to that target. It gains 600 ATK.
(2) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can add 1 “Red-Eyes” cad from your Deck to your hand.
Level 8 FIRE Warrior-Type Effect Monster
(1) You can target 3 “Igknight” cards you control; destroy them, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 other face-up “Igknight” monster you control; return it to the hand, and if you do put 1 monster your opponent controls on the bottom of the Deck.
Field Spell Card
(1) “Igknight” monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF.
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 “Igknight” card you control; destroy it, and if you do, add 1 “Igknight” card from your Deck to your hand.
Continuous Trap Card
(1) Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can choose up to 3 other “Igknight” cards you control and destroy them, then return a number of cards the opponent controls up to the number of cards the opponent controls to the owner hand equal to the amount of cards destroyed.
(2) If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can choose 1 “Igknight” monster that is face-up in your Extra Deck and add it to your hand.
Haou Koku Ryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon
Rank 7 DARK Dragon Xyz Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 4
(1) Once per turn, if you do not have a card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can place 1 Pendulum Monster from your Main Deck in your other Pendulum Zone.
2 Level 7 Dragon-Type monsters
If you can Pendulum Summon Level 7 monsters, you can Pendulum Summon this face-up card from your Extra Deck.
(1) If this card is Xyz Summoned by using an Xyz Monster as Xyz Material: Destroy all Level 7 or lower monsters your opponent controls, and if you do, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent for each destroyed. During this turn, this card can make 2 additional attacks during each Battle Phase.
(2) If this card is destroyed by battle or effect in the Monster Zone: You can destroy all cards in your Pendulum Zones, and if you do, place this card in your Pendulum Zone.
Soukoku no Majutsushi
Level 7 DARK Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 3
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 Xyz Monster you control; during this turn, that monster can be used as an Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon that would use a Level that is the same as the Rank of that monster.
(1) Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can targe 1 LIGHT monster on the field; negate that monster’s effects until the end of the turn.
Soujou no Majutsushi
Level 4 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 8
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 Xyz Monster you control and 1 Level 5 or higher monster you control; until the end of the turn, the rank of that Xyz Monster becomes the same number as the Level of that Level 5 or higher monster.
(2) If you control more cards than the opponent, the Scale of this card becomes 4.
(1) Your opponent takes no Battle Damage from battles involving this card.
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 other monster on the field; until the end of the turn, the ATK of this card becomes equal to that monster’s ATK.
D/D/D Oracle Overlord D’Arc
Level 7 DARK Fiend-Type Fusion Effect Monster
2 “D/D” monsters
(1) While this card is face-up, card effects that would inflict damage to your instead makes you gain that LP.
Level 5 DARK Fiend-Type Effect Monster
(1) When this card is destroyed by battle or your opponent’s card effect and sent to the Graveyard while you control no cards: You can draw 2 cards.
D/D/D Sniper Overlord Tell
Rank 5 DARK Fiend-Type Xyz Effect Monster
2 Level 5 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 4 “D/D/D” Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.)
(1) Once, during a turn in which you have taken effect damage: You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card to target 1 face-up monster on the field; it loses 1000 ATK and DEF, and if it does, the opponent takes 1000 damage (This is a Quick Effect).
(2) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can send 1 “D/D” or “Covenant” card from your Deck to the Graveyard.
Field Spell Card
(1) Once per turn, if you control an “Aroma” monster: You can gain 500 LP. After you activated this effect, all monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF until the end of your opponent’s next turn.
(2) If an “Aroma” monster you control is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You gain 1000 LP.
Aromage – Jasmine
Level 2 LIGHT Plant-Type Effect Monster
(1) If you have more LP than your opponent, during your Main Phase you can Normal Summon 1 Plant-Type monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set, except “Aromage – Jasmine” (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)
(2) Once per turn, if you gain LP: You can draw 1 card.
Aromage – Bergamot
Level 6 FIRE Plant-Type Effect Monster
(1) If your LP is higher than your opponent’s, all Plant-Type monsters you control inflict piercing battle damage if they attack a Defense Position monster.
(2) Once per turn, if you gain LP: This card gains 1000 ATK and DEF until the end of your opponent’s turn.
Aromage – Cananga (Ylang-Ylang)
Level 3 EARTH Plant-Type Effect Monster
(1) If your LP is higher than your opponent’s LP, all monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK and DEF.
(2) Once per turn, if you gain LP: Target 1 Spell or Trap Card the opponent controls; return that card to the owner’s hand.
Aromage – Rosemary
Level 4 WATER Plant-Type Effect Monster
(1) If your LP is higher than your opponent’s LP, when Plant-Type monsters you control battle the opponent cannot activate monster effects until the End of the Damage Step.
(2) Once per turn, if you gain LP: target 1 face-up monster on the field: Change that monster’s Battle Position.