Basically, want to play? Wash your hands, don’t touch your face, wear a mask, and you must be vaccinated.
Charlotte, North Carolina will be hosting the Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series on April 9th to 10th.
A basic rundown:
• Konami is requirin you to be fully vaccinated with Johnson & Johnson OR both doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines, plus your Booster shot if you’re able. Please also come with a proof vaccination, such as:
A) A CLEAR Yu-Gi-Oh! Event Health Pass
B) A CDC or WHO Vaccination Card, or a photo of that card (physical or digital), with clear stating of your name, your vaccines, and the date of those vaccines. Players 18 and up must have Photo ID to corroborate the vaccine card.
C) Electronic vaccination records provided by a government entity
• Children 5 and under do not need to show proof of vaccination, but you will need to provide documentation of a negative COVID-19 test within 24 hours of the event, and must be a molecular or antigen test with Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA. Home tests are persona non graat. Documentation must be clear, show the results, type of test, entity issuing the test and the date of the test.
• Attendees with actual legitimate medical conditions preventing vaccination must do the same, as well as documentation from your healthcare provider proving your exemption.
• KONAMI has the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not comply with these policies.
• Face Masks must be worn at all times for public safety, and food services will not be provided in Hall A of
• Event will be a typical two day Advanced Constructed Swiss Format
• Best 2 out of 3
• Top Cut will be single elimination
• All rounds are 45 minutes
• Door entry fee is 23$ USD for 5 Packs and registration and entry of the event
• Players must register online at https://yugiohregistration.com
• Event will be held at the Charlotte Convention Center, Hall A at 501 S. College Street, in Charlotte, North Carolina, Zip Code: 28202
• Please look at Konami’s web page at Source at the bottom for Registration Schedule, there will be priority registration for those who registered for the since canceled Pasadena and Las Vegas events.