The legendary hero’s greatest wizards return with new support.
The Pack Cover
DP23-JP001 Choumadoushi – Black Magicians (Dark Magicians – The Ultimate Wizards)
Level 8 DARK Spellcaster Fusion Effect Monster
Materials: “Dark Magician” or “Dark Magician Girl” + 1 Spellcaster monster
(1) Once per turn, if a Spell/Trap Card or effect is activated: You can draw 1 card, and if you drew a Spell/Trap, you can Set it, and if you Set a Quick-Play Spell or a Trap this way, it can be activated this turn.
(2) If this card is destroyed: You can Special Summon both 1 “Dark Magician” and 1 “Dark Magician Girl” from your hand, Deck, and/or GY.
DP23-JP002 Magicians’ Souls
Level 1 DARK Spellcaster Effect Monster
You can use each effect among the (1)st and (2)nd effects with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) If this card is in your hand: You can send 1 Level 6 or higher Spellcaster from your Deck to the GY, then activate 1 of these effects;
• Special Summon this card.
• Send this card to the GY, then you can Special Summon 1 “Dark Magician” or “Dark Magician Girl” from your GY.
(2) You can send up to 2 Spells/Traps from your hand and/or field to the GY; draw that many cards.
DP23-JP005 Magicians’ Combination
Continuous Trap Card
(1) Once per turn, when a card or effect is activated: You can Tribute 1 “Dark Magician” or “Dark Magician Girl”; Special Summon 1 “Dark Magician” or “Dark Magician Girl” with a different name than the Tributed monster from your hand or GY, and if you do, negate that activated effect.
(2) If this face-up card is sent from the Spell & Trap Zone to the GY: You can destroy 1 card on the field.
DP23-JP007 Apprentice Illusion Magician (Reprint)