Our folks with a background in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms are all asleep! I’ll do my best!
EDIT: Names for both cards have been updated through ancient Chinese oracles.
I’m going to stress that these names are *very* tentative!
Senka no Bou – Tou Ei / Ancient Warriors – Tyrannical Dong Ying
Level 6 DARK Beast-Warrior Effect Monster
You can use each effect among the (1)st and (3)rd with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 Level 7 or higher “Ancient Warriors” monster, or 1 “Ancient Warriors” Continuous Spell/Trap, from your Deck to your hand.
(2) While you control a Level 7 or higher “Ancient Warriors” monster, your opponent must pay 400 LP to activate cards or effects.
(3) If a monster(s) is sent to your opponent’s GY: You can target 1 card in your opponent’s GY; banish it, and if you do, draw 1 card.
Senka Shiryaku – Kyoushou no Han / Ancient Warriors Saga – Deception and Betrayal
You can use each effect among the (1)st and (2)nd with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) During your Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 “Ancient Warriors” monster from your hand, and if you do, you take damage equal to its Level x 100.
(2) You can send this face-up card from your Spell & Trap Zone to the GY, then target 1 “Ancient Warriors” monster on the field; change its Attribute, then, if you activated this effect by targeting a monster your opponent controls, you can take control of it.