Konami has decided to reveal the remaining Tramid cards tonight!
トラミッド・ダンサー Tramid Dancer
Level 3 EARTH Rock-Type Effect Monster
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 “Tramid” card in your Graveyard; shuffle it into the Deck, and if you do, Rock-Type monsters you currently control gain 500 ATK and DEF.
(2) Once per turn, during your opponent’s turn: You can target 1 “Tramid” Field Spell Card you control; send it to the Graveyard, and if you do, activate 1 “Tramid” Field Spell Card with a different name from your Deck (this is a Quick Effect).
トラミッド・フォートレス Tramid Fortress
Field Spell Card
The (3) effect of “Tramid Fortress” can only be used once per turn.
(1) Rock-Type monsters on the field gain 500 DEF.
(2) “Tramid” monsters on the field cannot be destroyed by card effects.
(3) If this face-up card in the Field Zone is sent to the Graveyard, you can target 1 “Tramid” monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.
古代遺跡の目覚め（トラミッド・パルス） Tramid Pulse
Continuous Trap Card[永続罠]
(1) Once per turn: you can banish a total of 2 Rock-Type monsters and/or Field Spell Cards from your Graveyard, then activate 1 of these effects.
● Target 1 face-up card on the field, except this card; destroy it.
● Target 1 Rock-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it in Defense Position.
● Target up to 3 Field Spell Cards in your Graveyard; shuffle them into the Deck, then draw 1 card.
(The strategy article will be translated later!)