Support cards for themes from Spirit Warriors, Dark Saviors, and Hidden Summoners appear. Plus a new Impcantation and Chain Trap Card!
DANE-JP015 Kuugadan no Tenrei Philo (Philo, Messenger Fur Hire)
Level 1 WIND Winged Beast Effect Monster
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
(1) During your Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 monster “Fur Hire” from your hand, except “Philo, Messenger Fur Hire”.
(2) If a monster “Fur Hire” is Special Summoned to your field while you control this monster, (except during the Damage Step): You can target 1 monster “Fur Hire” in your GY; Special Summon it in Defense Position, but place it on the bottom of the Deck if it leaves the field.
DANE-JP016 Tsurara no Mayakashi – Yuki-Musume (Yuki-Musume, the Ice Mayakashi)
Level 1 WATER Zombie Effect Monster
You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
(1) If this card is in your hand or GY while you control a “Mayakashi” card other than “Yuki-Musume, the Ice Mayakashi”: You can Special Summon this card, then send 1 Zombie monster from your Deck to the GY.
(2) You cannot Special Summon from your Extra Deck, except “Mayakashi” monsters.
DANE-JP062 Deviritual no Kakurebou / Impcantation Secret Study
Field Spell Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card name’s per turn.
(1) When this card is activated: You can reveal 1 “Impcantation” monster from your hand, and if you do, Special Summon 2 monsters with the same name as that monster from your Deck, then shuffle the revealed monster into the Deck.
(2) Once per turn, if a Ritual Monster is Special Summoned to your field: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it.
DANE-JP072 Madan – Bloody Crown / Magical Musket – Bloody Crown
Continuous Trap Card
You can only activate this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) You can only control 1 face-up “Magical Musket – Bloody Crown”.
(2) During the Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 “Magical Musket” monster from your hand, and if you do, and if your opponent’s Main Monster Zone in the same column the Special Summoned monster’s zone is unused, it cannot be used until the end of this turn.
DANE-JP073 Niji no Tenkimoyou (The Weather Rainbowy Canvas)
Continuous Trap Card
(1) You can only control 1 face-up “The Weather Rainbow Canvas”.
(2) “The Weather” Effect Monsters in your Main Monster Zones of this card’s column and its adjacent columns gain this effect.
• If your opponent controls a monster (Quick Effect): You can banish this card; Special Summon 1 “The Weather” monster with a different name from this card’s from your Deck, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from your Deck for the rest of this turn.
DANE-JP077 Chain Hole
Normal Trap Card
(1) When your opponent activates a monster effect in a Chain response to a card or effect’s activation: Negate that activation, then your opponent can banish 1 card with the same original name as the negated card’s from their hand or Deck, if they do not, you can banish 1 random card from your opponent’s hand.