[NECH] Weekly Jump News
New cards for Yuzu and Gongenzaka revealed in Weekly Shonen Jump!
Edit: Some unintended errors with Big Bang have been corrected.
Gensou no Otohime Laureate Francois (Fantasia Prima Laureate Francois)
Level 7 LIGHT Fairy-Type Effect Monster
During the turn you activate this card’s effect, you cannot activate monster effects, except the effects of LIGHT monsters.
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster in your Graveyard; add that monster to your hand.
Gensou no Otome Canon (Fantasia Maiden Canon)
Level 4 LIGHT Fairy-Type Effect Monster
You can only Special Summon “Gensou no Otome Canon” via its (1) effect once per turn.
(1) If you control a “Gensou” monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 “Gensou” monster you control; change its battle position.
Dokusou no Dai1Gakushou (Solo: First Movement)
Normal Spell Card
You can only activate 1 “Dokusou no Dai1Gakushou” per turn. You can only Special Summon “Gensou” monsters during the turn this card is activated.
(1): If you control no monsters: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “Gensou” monster from your hand or Deck.
Choujyuu Musha Ten B-N (Superheavy Samurai Ten B-N)
Level 4 EARTH Machine-Type Effect Monster
You can only use “Superheavy Samurai Ten B-N”‘s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) If your opponent controls 2 or more monsters and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
(2) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 “Superheavy Samurai” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that monster in face-up Defense Position.
Choujyuu Musha Souru Big Bang (Superheavy Samurai Soul Big Bang)
Level 3 EARTH Machine-Type Effect Monster
(1) You can target 1 “Superheavy Samurai” monster you control; equip this monster from your hand or your side of the field to that target. It gains 1000 DEF
(2) If you control a Defense Position “Superheavy Samurai”, when your opponent activates a card effect during the Battle Phase: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy that card, then, destroy all monsters on the field and inflict 1000 damage to both players.
Comments are closed.