Blue-Eyes, D/D/D, and surprisingly, Marik’s cards make an appearance!
Updated with Movie news on Promo Cards, a new Blue-Eyes Fusion, and more things.
Updated finally with remaining effects.
Fixed the names of the Aokime monsters for real this time >_<
Ark Takes Control
D/D Orthos Correction
D/D/D Siegfried Correction
Holding Arms Correction
Don’t forget to stop by our forum to chat about the latest news~
First up, Shining Victories’ Blue-Eyes theme!
Aokime no Morito / Guard with Eyes of Blue
You can only use the (2) effect of “Guard with Eyes of Blue” once per turn.
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 1 LIGHT Tuner monster from your hand.
(2) You can target 1 Effect Monster you control; send that monster to the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Blue-Eyes” monster from your hand.
Aokime no Kenshi / Sage Knight with Eyes of Blue
You can only use the (2) effect of “Sage Knight with Eyes of Blue” once per turn.
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: you can add 1 LIGHT Level 1 Tuner monster from your Deck to your hand, except “Sage Knight with Eyes of Blue”.
(2) You can discard this card, then target 1 Effect Monster you control; send that monster to the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Blue-Eyes” monster from your Deck.
Shiroki Reiryuu / White Spirit Dragon
(This card is also always treated as a “Blue-Eyes” card.)
(1) This card is treated as a Normal Monster while in the hand or the Graveyard.
(2) When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: you can target 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls; banish it.
(3) During either player’s turn, if your opponent controls a monster(s): You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” from your hand.
Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon
LIGHT Level 9 Dragon Synchro Monster
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner “Blue-Eyes” monsters
(1): Neither player can Special Summon 2 or more monsters at the same time.
(2): Once per turn, during either player’s turn, when a card effect activates in the Graveyard: You can negate that activation.
(3): During either player’s turn: You can Tribute this Synchro Summoned card; Special Summon 1 LIGHT Dragon-Type Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck in face-up Defense Position, except “Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon”, but it is destroyed during the End Phase of this turn.
Now for the D/D/D Pendulum Dominion Structure deck
Dark Contract with the Gate is being reprinted
D/D/D Juketsu Ou Siegfried / D/D/D Cursed Blood King Siegfried
1 Tuner + 1 or more “D/D” monsters
You can only use the (1) effect of “D/D/D Juketsu Ou Siegfried” once per turn.
(1) During either player’s turn: You can target 1 face-up Spell/Trap Card on the field; negate its effects until the next Standby Phase.
(2) If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the Graveyard: Gain 1000 LP for each “Dark Contract” card you control.
Level 4 DARK Fiend-Type Pendulum Tuner Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale 3
(1) Once per turn: you can target 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field, and 1 “D/D” or “Dark Contract” card you control other than this card; destroy them.
(1) When you take damage: you can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) After you Special Summon this card, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Fiend-Type monsters.
Level 1 DARK Fiend-Type Tuner Effect Monster
You can only use this effect of “D/D Lamia” once per turn.
(1): If this card is in your hand or Graveyard: You can send 1 “D/D” or “Dark Contract” card, other than “D/D Lamia”, from your hand or face-up from your side of the field to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card, but it is banished when it leaves the field.
(1): “Dark Contract” cards you control cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s card effects.
(2): You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target up to 3 of your banished “D/D” cards, other than this card; shuffle them into the Deck.
Dark Contract with the Yamimakai
You can only use the (1) effect of “Dark Contract with the Yamimakai” once per turn.
(1): Activate 1 of these effects.
– Target 1 “D/D” Pendulum Monster in your Graveyard; place that monster in your Pendulum Zone.
– Place 1 face-up “D/D” Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck in your Pendulum Zone.
(2): During your Standby Phase: You take 1000 damage.
Now, the Millennium Pack!
The Winged Dragon of Ra – God Phoenix
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.
Must be Special Summoned by its own effect, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) When “The Winged Dragon of Ra” is sent from the field to your Graveyard while this card is in your Graveyard: Special Summon this card. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect’s activation.
(2) This card is unaffected other cards’ effects.
(3) You can pay 1000 LP: Send 1 monster on the field to the Graveyard.
(4) During the End Phase: Send this card to the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “The Winged Dragon of Ra – Sphere Mode” from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
DARK Level 4 Fiend Effect Monster
(1): When this card is Summoned: Return all Set Spell and Trap Cards on the field to the hand.
(2): You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 Set Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls; it cannot be activated until the end of your opponent’s next turn.
DARK Level 4 Fiend Effect Monster
(1): When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; while this card is face-up on the field, that target cannot attack, also its effects are negated.
(2): While that target targeted by this card’s (1)st effect is face-up on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.
You can only activate “True Name” once per turn.
(1): Declare 1 card name; excavate the top card of your Deck, and if it is the declared card, add it to your hand, then you can take 1 DIVINE monster from your Deck and either add it to your hand or Special Summon it. Otherwise, send it to the Graveyard.
And now for Movie Card news!
When the movie comes out, for each week it plays in theaters, you can get a different Promo Card for going to see the movie.
Week 1: Gandora X the Dragon of Destruction, 2nd is Lord Gaia the Fierce Knight, 3rd is Lemon Magician Girl, and the last week is a secret~
Next, the winner of the sleeve contest, beating out even Traptrix!
Releases January 9th, 2016
Finally, the February VJump Promo!
Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon
“Blue-Eyes White Dragon” + “Blue-Eyes White Dragon”
Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by sending the above cards from your Monster Zone to the Graveyard (in which case you do not use “Polymerization”), and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) Cannot be destroyed by battle.
(2) this card can make up to 2 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase
(3) If this card attacks an opponent’s monster, but the opponent’s monster was not destroyed by that battle, at the end of the Damage Step: Banish that opponent’s monster.
Source: V Jump