The full effects of two Houkai AND a card based on a classic group from the original series that’s been used in tournaments for years.
Level 4 LIGHT Machine-Type Effect Monster
You can only use 1 effect of “Gold Gadget” per turn.
(1) When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 Machine-Type monster from your hand.
(2) If this card is destroyed by battle or a card effect: you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 “Gadget” monster from your Deck, except “Gold Gadget”.
Houkai’in Vijam / Vijam, the Houkai Spawn
Level 1 DARK Fiend-Type Effect Monster
(1) Cannot be destroyed by battle.
(2) At the end of the Damage Step, if this card battled an opponent’s monster: Place this card face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, also place 1 Houkai Counter on that opponent’s monster. Monsters with Houkai Counters cannot attack, and their effects are negated.
(3) During the Main Phase, if this card is treated as a Continuous Spell Card by its own effect: You can Special Summon this card.
Houkai Choutei Indiora Death Bolt / Indiora Death Bolt, the Houkai Suprememperor
Level 4 LIGHT Fairy-Type Special Summon Effect Monster
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 3 “Houkai” monsters you contorl to the Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) If Special Summoned by the above procedure, this card gains 2400 ATK.
(2) If this card is Special Summoned from your hand: Inflict 800 damage to your opponent.
(3) If this card is sent to the Graveyard by your opponent’s card: You can target up to 3 “Houkai” monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon them. Then, you can add 1 “Houkai” card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
Source: Weekly Shonen Jump