[OCG] CROS Early Leaks
All names and effects are tentative! Keep checking back for more news!
EDIT: What do you get when you mix Cyber Dragon, Cyber Dragon Zwei, and Cyber Dragon Drei? Also here’s your Atlantean, looking a bit less scaly than his pals, while the island of herbs and spices finally makes its appearance.
Entei Kashin Berlines ? / Berlines the Firestorm Vassal
Level 3 FIRE Pyro Effect Monster
You can only use each effect of “Berlines the Firestorm Vassal” once per turn. (1) You can discard 1 card; Specia lSummon this card from your hand. During this turn, you cannot Special Summon monster from the Extra Deck. (2) If this card is Tributed for a Tribute Summon: You can reveal your opponent’s hand, and banish 1 card there until the end of the turn.
Rengoku no Shouka/”Frozen Void”
You can only use the (1) effect of “Frozen Void” once per turn.
(1) You can discard 1 card; add 1 “Void” Spell/Trap Card (except “Null and Void”) from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Special Summon monsters this turn, except “Infernoid” monsters.
(2) When an “Infernoid” monster you control battles an opponent’s monster, after damage calculation: You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard; banish both battling monsters.
Jar of Avarice (Rumored Effect)
You can only activate 1 “Jar of Avarice” per turn. (1) Target 5 cards in your Graveyard, except “Jar of Avarice”; shuffle those targets in to the Deck, then draw 1 card.
Jatei Kashin Rukiusu/Lucius the Wicked Vassal (Rumored Effect)
You can banish 1 Level 5 or higher monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your hand. This turn, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck.
If this card is Tributed for a Tribute Summon: You can destroy 1 card your opponent controls. Your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap cards in response to this effect’s activation.
Entermate Gunbatter / Performapal Bowhopper
Earth Insect / Effect
You can only use each effect of “Performapal Blowhopper” once per turn. (1) You can Tribute 1 “Performapal” monster you control; inflict 100 damage to your opponent for each Level the Tributed monster had. (2) You can Tribute 1 “Performapal” monster you control, then target 1 “Performapal” monster in your Graveyard other than the Tributed monster; add it to your hand.
Edge Imp Saw is a Draw 2, Return 1
Chitei Kashin Rando/Land(?) the Rock Vassal (rumored effect)
You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, change that target to face-down Defense Position.
When this card is Tributed for a Tribute Summon: (unreadable)
Check below for full Fire King Island effect (pardon our mess!)
Maken Octorus/Fiend Dog Octorus (pun on Orthrus)
Level ? DARK Fiend-Type Effect Monster
The effect of “Fiend Dog Octorus” can only be (used/activated?) once per turn.
(1): (When/if?) this card is (sent?) from the field to the Graveyard: (You can?) add 1 Level 8 Fiend-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
Performapal Springoose (Rumored Effect)
You can only use the effect of “Performapal Springoose” once per turn. (1) You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target ? “Magician” or “Performapal” card(s) in your Pendulum Zone(s); return them to the hand.
Entermate Hammer Mammon / Performapal Hammer Mammoth
Earth Beast / Effect
(1) If you control 2 or more “Performapal” cards, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. (2) This card cannot attack if you do not control another “Performapal” card. (3) During attack declaration when this card attacks: You can return all Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls to the hand.
Kodama (Rumored Effect)
One of its effects is OPT
* Tribute this card to add 3 Yosen Counters to Yosen Training Ground
* You can banish this card from the Graveyard to Normal Summon a Yosenju once more this turn.
Chaofeng, Illusion of the Yang Zing
Level 9 LIGHT Wyrm-Type Synchro Effect Monster
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
(1) If this card was Synchro Summoned, the opponent cannot activate the effects of monsters whose Attribute is the same as the original Attributes of a “Yang Zing” monster used as Synchro Materials for this card.
(2) When this Synchro Summoned card is destroyed by battle or a card effect: You can add 1 Tuner monster from your Deck to your hand.
(3) Once per turn, when a monster your opponent controls is destroyed by battle or a card effect: You can Special Summon 1 Wyrm-Type monster with the same Attribute as that monster from your Deck in face-up Defense Position.
Gryphon is a 2000 ATK WIND Normal Monster with 0 DEF. Its flavor text mentions it doesn’t like the Harpies and it’s prone to fighting with them over territory.
El Shaddoll Anomalilith
Level 9 WATER Fiend-Type Fusion Effect Monster
1 “Shaddoll” monster + 1 WATER monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned.
(1) Neither player can Special Summon monsters from the hand or Graveyard by the effects of Spell or Trap Cards.
(2) If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 “Shaddoll” Spell or Trap Card in your Graveyard; Add it to your hand.
Level 4 FIRE Wyrm-Type Effect Monster
You can only use the effect of “Magma Dragon” once per turn. During the turn that you activate this effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except Wyrm-Type monsters.
(1) When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 Wyrm-Type monster in your Graveyard, except “Magma Dragon”; Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position, but its effects are negated.
Rumored Pendulum Effect of Lizardraw
You can only use the Pendulum Effect of “Performapal Lizardraw” once per turn. If you control a “Performapal” card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy this card, and if you do, draw 1 card
Chimeratech Rampage Dragon
DARK L5 Machine/Fusion/Effect
2 or more “Cyber Dragon” monsters
A Fusion Summon of this card can only be done with the above Fusion Material Monsters.
(1) When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can target a number of Spell or Trap Cards on the field, up to the number of Fusion Materials used for this card; destroy them.
(2) Once per turn: You can send up to 2 LIGHT Machine-Type monsters from your Deck to your Graveyard. In addition to this card’s normal attack, it can attack once more for each monster sent to the Graveyard by this effect during each Battle Phase this turn.
Kaiouji Neputoabisu/Neptabyss the Atlantean Prince
WATER L1 Sea-Serpent/Effect
You can only use each effect of “Atlantean Neptabyss” once per turn.
(1) You can send 1 “Atlantean” monster from your Deck to your Graveyard, except “Atlantean Neptabyss”; add 1 “Atlantean” card from your Deck to your hand, except “Atlantean Neptabyss”.
(2) If this card is sent to the Graveyard to activate the effect of a WATER monster: target 1 “Atlantean” monster in your Graveyard, except “Atlantean Neptabyss”; Special Summon it.
En’ou no Kotou/
KFC Island Fire King Island
Field Spell card
You can only use either the (1) or (2) effect of “Fire King Island” each turn, and only once that turn.
(1) During your Main Phase: You can destroy 1 monster you control or in your hand, and if you do, add 1 “Fire King” monster from your Deck to your hand.
(2) If you control no monsters: You can Special Summon a FIRE Winged-Beast-Type monster from your hand.
(3) If this face-up card in your field zone is sent to the Graveyard or banished: destroy all monsters you control.
Source: NWBBS, hidechan, mysterious korean source on Ruliweb, Twitter, Japan, the World
Comments are closed.