You thought we were done with dot-jay-pee for today? Wrong.
DABL-JP025 Harukeshou no Megami Vera / Vera, the Vernalizer Fairy Goddess
Fairy/Effect, EARTH, Lv 8, ATK 2400, DEF 3000
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; take control of it, and if you do, it becomes EARTH.
(2) During your opponent’s turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 EARTH monster in your GY; Special Summon it.
(3) Once per turn, while you control 5 or more EARTH monsters, you can negate any monster effect activated by your opponent, and if you do, destroy that monster.
For those wondering: Yes, she negates when the monster effect resolves, so if you control 4 EARTHs and chain the 2nd effect you will get in range.
DABL-JP026 Nae to Kasumi no Harukeshou / Vernalizer Fairy of Seedlings and Haze
Fairy/Effect, EARTH, Lv 3, ATK 400, DEF 800
You can only use the 1st effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can discard this card and 1 other monster or “Vernalizer Fairy” card; add 1 EARTH Fairy monster from your Deck to your hand, except “Vernalizer Fairy of Seedlings and Haze”, then you can Special Summon 1 EARTH monster from your GY, also you cannot activate monster effects for the rest of this turn, except EARTH monsters’.
(2) All monsters on the field lose 600 ATK, except “Vernalizer Fairy” monsters.
DABL-JP066 Harukeshou no Hanasakari / Flower Bloom of the Vernalizer Fairy
You can only use the 2nd and 3rd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) All monsters you control gain 1000 ATK while you control 5 or more EARTH monsters.
(2) You can banish 1 “Vernalizer Fairy and Flower Buds” from your hand or GY; Special Summon 1 “Vera, the Vernalizer Fairy Goddess” from your Deck.
(3) If a “Vernalizer Fairy” monster(s) is Special Summoned from your GY: You can target 1 monster on the field or in either GY; return it to the hand.