Reptilianne Cards [BODE-JP]
It appears my birthday brings support for my little brother’s favorite series.
Reptiless Nyaminy / Reptilianne Nyaminy
Level 2 DARK Reptile Effect Monster
You can use only 1 effect among the (1) and (2) effects with this card’s name per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) During the Main Phase, if you have a Reptile monster in your GY (Quick Effect): You can send this card from your hand to the GY, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change its ATK to 0.
(2) If your opponent controls a monster with 0 ATK: You can Special Summon this card from your GY.
Reptiless Coatl / Reptilianne Coatl
Level 4 DARK Reptile Tuner Effect Monster
You can use the (1) effect with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) If you control a DARK Reptile monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then you can Special Summon “Reptilianne” monsters from your hand, up to the number of monsters with 0 ATK your opponent controls.
(2) If this card you control is used as Synchro Material for a Reptile monster, you can treat it as a non-Tuner.
Reptiless Melusine / Reptilianne Melusine
Level 8 DARK Reptile Synchro Effect Monster
Synchro Materials: 1 Reptile Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
You can use the (2) effect with this card’s name only once per Chain.
(1) If this card was Synchro Summoned using only Reptile monsters as material, it cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.
(2) When your opponent activates a monster effect (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up monster they control; change its ATK to 0.
(3) If this Synchro Summoned card you control is sent to your GY by an opponent’s card: You can add 1 Reptile monster from your Deck to your hand.
Reptiless Lamification / Reptilianne Lamification
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Send 1 card from your hand to the GY, then choose 2 of these effects (you cannot choose the same effect twice, and you resolve them in the listed order, skipping the one not chosen);
● Add 1 “Reptilianne” monster from your Deck to your hand.
● Add 1 “Reptilianne” Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand, except “Reptilianne Lamification”.
● Change the ATK of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls to 0.
Reptiless Recoil / Reptilianne Recoil
You can use each effect among the (1) and (2) effects with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 monster you control with 0 ATK and 1 DARK Reptile monster in your GY; destroy that first monster on the field, and if you do, Special Summon that second monster in your GY.
(2) If your opponent activates a monster effect: You can target 1 face-up monster they control with 0 ATK; take control of that monster, then Special Summon 1 “Reptilianne Token” (Reptile/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your opponent’s field.