These are more specific card realignments, presumably to make sure Magic A is Magic A across the board.
Due to ruling changes in the OCG, the rulings for “Machina Peackeeper”, “Sword Master” and “Forbidden Arts of the Gishki” will change.
About “Machina Peackeeper”
• “Machina Peackeeeper” can now be equipped to monsters eqipped with Union Monsters that do not have “1 monster that can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time” in their card text.
• When a “Machina Peacekeeper” equipped to a monster is Special Summoned to the field, you can select its Battle Position.
About “Sword Master”
• If you use the effect of “Mystic Swordsman LV2” to skip to the end of the Damage Step without performing damage calculation, you cannot Special Summon “Sword Master” using its own effect.
About “Forbidden Arts of the ishki”
• If you activate the effect of effect of “Urgent Ritual Art” by banishing “Forbidden Arts of the Gishki”, you will not be able to conduct your Battle Phase that turn.
• You cannot activate the effect of “Urgent Ritual Art” by banishing “Forbidden Arts of the Gishki” if you entered your Battle Phase that turn.
• You can activate the effect of “Urgent Ritual Art” by banishing “Forbidden Arts of the Gishki” during your opponent’s Battle Phase.
• When Special Summoning monsters in face-down Defense Position with the effect of “Major Riot”, the monsters Special Summoned will not be shown to your opponent.
As per usual, these cannot be guaranteed to be how these cards work in the TCG, as the TCG requires you to ask your judge and trust their individual judgment.