[PHHY] The Hideous Final Revelation of “Dogmatika”
Yes, a Level 12 Ritual is real, what are you gonna do about it?
PHHY-JP031 凶導の白き天底 [ドラグマ アルバ・ゾア] [Kanji: White Nadir of Evil Dogma] Alba Zoa of Dragma (White Zoa of Dogmatika)
Level 12 LIGHT Spellcaster Ritual Effect Monster
ATK 4000 DEF 4000
You can Ritual Summon this card with “Dogmatikalamity”. Cannot be Ritual Summoned, except with a “Dogmatika” card’s effect. You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) “Dogmatika” monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent’s activated Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Link Monsters’ effects.
(2) During your Main Phase: You can have your opponent apply 1 of these effects.
● They send 1 card from their hand or Extra Deck to the GY for every 2 cards in their Extra Deck.
● They return all Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Link Monsters they control to the Extra Deck.
Note: Zoa is literally “Beast/Life” in Greek, but could be referencing William Blake’s use of the Zoa as primordial forces of existence, as well.
“Vala, or The Four Zoas is one of the uncompleted prophetic books by the English poet William Blake, begun in 1797. The eponymous main characters of the book are the Four Zoas (Urthona, Urizen, Luvah and Tharmas), who were created by the fall of Albion in Blake’s mythology.”
PHHY-JP055 凶導の聖告[ドラグマトリックス] [Kanji: Evil Dogma Annunciation] Dragmatrix (Dogmatikatrix)
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) When this card resolves, you can add 1 “Dogmatika” Ritual Monster or Ritual Spell from your Deck to your hand, then, if your opponent controls a monster, you can add 1 “Dogmatika” card from your Deck to your hand.
(2) Once per turn, if you control a “Dogmatika” Ritual Monster: You can look at either Extra Deck and send 1 monster from it to the GY.