The Electric Bugaloo, which has WPs that are based on the Time-Space Showdown monsters!
EDIT: Slight clean up and effect modifications
Torachigai / Wrongful Arrest
(1): Until the End Phase of your next turn, players cannot add cards from their Deck to their hand, except by drawing.
Continuous Trap Card
(1): Each time a card(s) is added to your Extra Deck, put 1 Spell Counter on this card (max. 3).
(2): You can send this card with 3 Spell Counters to the Graveyard; draw 2 cards.
Dragodeus, the Empowered Warrior
Level 4 LIGHT Warrior-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 2
(1) When a monster you control and a monster your opponent controls battle, during the start of the Damage Step: You can discard 1 card; halve the ATK and DEF of that opponent’s monster during this battle.
(1) If this card in your Monster Zone is destroyed by your opponent (either by battle or card effect): You can activate this effect; during the End Phase of this turn, add 1 Warrior-Type or Spellcaster-Type monster with 2000 or less ATK from your Deck to your hand, except “Dragodeus the Empowered Warrior”.
Performapal Drumming Kong, Entermage Hat Tricker, Entermage Stilts Shooter
Risebelt the Summoner
Level 3 WIND Psychic-Type Pendulum Normal Monster
Pendulum Scale: 2
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 monster on the field; increase that monster’s Level by 1.
“Risebelt loves and cares for his little sister Saambell. Every day in the afternoon he spends his time with his little sister, reading through magical tomes. The heartwarming sight of these two together opens the hearts of many.”
Level 4 EARTH Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 3
(1) If you or your opponent activates a Spell Card, place 1 Spell Counter on this card
(2) Once per turn: You can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card; add 1 Pendulum Monster from your Deck to your hand.
(1): If you or your opponent activates a Spell Card, place 1 Spell Counter on this card.
(2) This card gains 100 ATK for each Spell Counter on it.
(3) Once per turn: You can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card; add 1 Level 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
Source: Nintendo World BBS