Not to be confused with Maft-Earl.
BODE-JP021 Daimaken – Mafteahl (Greater Magikey – Mafteahl)
Level 4 LIGHT Fiend Tuner Effect Monster
You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn. Cannot be used as material for a Synchro or Xyz Summon, unless it is for a “Magikey” monster.
(1) If you control a “Magikey” monster: You can reveal this card in your hand; during your Main Phase this turn, you can Normal Summon 1 “Magikey” monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)
(2) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower Normal Monster or “Magikey” monster in your GY; Special Summon it in Defense Position.
BODE-JP044 Makenhenki – Transfullmine (Magikey-Mutated Ogre – Transfurmine)
Level 8 FIRE Thunder Synchro Effect Monster
Materials: 1 “Magikey” Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Normal Monsters
You can only use the 2nd and 3rd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) This card can make up to 2 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase.
(2) During your Main Phase, if you control this card Synchro Summoned using monsters with 2 or more different Attributes as material: You can Set 1 “Magikey” Spell/Trap directly from your Deck to your Spell & Trap Zone.
(3) If your opponent Normal or Special Summons a monster(s) with the same Attribute as a monster(s) in your GY: You can destroy that monster(s).
Note: This card might be named after either Furfur or Vine, we’re not sure.
BODE-JP047 Maken Hyourei – Weparthu (Magikey-Possessed Spirit – Weparthu)
Rank 4 WATER Sea Serpent Xyz Effect Monster
Materials: 2 Level 4 monsters
(1) If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can detach 1 material from it; add 1 Level 4 or higher Normal Monster from your Deck or GY to your hand.
(2) If this card has a Normal Monster as material, it gains this effect.
● At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles an opponent’s monster with the same Attribute as a Normal Monster and/or “Magikey” monster in your GY: You can detach 1 material from this card; make your opponent send their battling monster to the GY.
Note: This card is named after Vepar.
BODE-JP062 Makenjou Tousou (Magikey Battle)
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) Target 1 Normal Monster, “Magikey” monster, or “Magikey – Mafteah” in your GY; shuffle it into the Deck, then, if you activated this card in response to the activation of an opponent’s card or effect, non-Token Normal Monsters and “Magikey” monsters you currently control are unaffected by that opponent’s effect.
BODE-JP077 Makenjou – Lock – (Magikey Locking – Lock)
(1) Tribute 1 non-Token Normal Monster or “Magikey” monster, then target up to 2 Normal Monsters and/or “Magikey” monsters in your GY whose total Levels equal 8 or less; Special Summon them in Defense Position, then you can apply 1 of these effects.
● Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 “Magikey” Synchro Monster.
● Immediately after this effect resolves, Xyz Summon 1 “Magikey” Xyz Monster.