Of three of the generic good Link related cards the TCG got last year.
WPP1-JP060 スクリプトン Scrypton
Level 5 WATER Cyberse Effect Monster
You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can banish 1 Cyberse monster from your GY, except “Scrypton”; Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) If this card is sent to the GY as material for the Link Summon of a Cyberse monster: You can target 1 banished monster; shuffle it into the Deck.
WPP1-JP065 警衛バリケイドベルグ Keiei Barricadeborg (OCG: Patrol Barricadeborg/TCG: Barricade Borg Blocker)
Link 2 DARK Machine Link Effect Monster
Links: Left, Bottom
Materials: 2 monsters with different names
You can only use the (1) effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is Link Summoned: You can discard 1 card; during the End Phase of this turn, add 1 Continuous or Field Spell from your GY to your hand.
(2) Face-up Spells you control cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s card effects.
WPP1-JP067 トウテツドラゴン Toutetsu Dragon (Taotie Dragon)
Link 3 DARK Wyrm Link Effect Monster
Links: Bottom Left, Bottom, Bottom RIght
Materials: 2+ monsters Special Summoned from the Extra Deck
(1) This card gains effects based on the card types (Fusion/Synchro/Xyz) of materials used for its Link Summon.
● Fusion: Your opponent cannot activate monster effects during the Battle Phase.
● Synchro: Your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards and effects during your Main Phase.
● Xyz: Your opponent cannot activate the effects of cards in the GY during your Main Phase or Battle Phase.