It’s happening. The Wizards are happening. (Also Pack Cover)
Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon is the cover card.
Entermage Damage Juggler
Level 4 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type Effect Monster
The (3) effect of “Entermage Damage Juggler” can only be used once per turn.
(1) When an effect that would inflict damage to you is activated: You can discard this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card.
(2) During the Battle Phase: You can discard this card; You take no battle damage once this turn. (This is a Quick Effect)
(3) You can banish this card from your Graveyard: Add 1 “Entermage” monster from your Deck to your hand, except “Entermage Damage Juggler”.
(Reposting him for confirmed text)
Entermage Flame Eater
Level 4 FIRE Spellcaster-Type Effect Monster
(1) When an effect that would inflict damage to you is activated: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, you take no damage from that effect. You cannot Special Summon monsters, except “Entermage” monsters for the rest of this turn. If summoned this way, banish this card when it leaves the field.
(2) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Inflict 500 damage to both players.
Normal Trap Card
(1) If an “Entermage” monster(s) you control is destroyed by battle or a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 monster the opponent controls; gain control of it until the End Phase, then choose 1 “Entermage” monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it to your opponent’s side of the field. The monster Special Summoned by this effect returns to its owner’s control during the End Phase.
Source: Maxut, Weekly Shonen Jump