Introducing the basic Link Monsters you’ll need for the new era of Yu-Gi-Oh!
DARK Cyverse-Type Link Effect Monster
Links: Up, Bottom Left, Bottom Right
Materials: 2 or more Effect Monster
(1) This card gains 500 ATK for each monster Linked to it.
(2) When an opponent’s card effect that targets a card you control is activated: You can Tribute 1 of your monsters Linked to this card; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it.
Level 5 EARTH Cyverse-Type Effect Monster
(1) If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
(2) Once per turn: You can discard up to 2 cards, then target that many Spell/Trap Cards on the field; destroy them.
Level 3 DARK Cyverse-Type Effect Monster
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Normal Monster from your hand or Deck in Defense Position.
EARTH Cyverse-Type Link Effect Monster
Materials: 1 Normal Monster
(1) Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Normal Monster from your hand to one of this card’s Linked Zones.
Level 4 LIGHT Cyverse-Type Effect Monster
You can only use this card name’s effect once per turn. (1) You can Tribute 1 monster, then target 1 Cyverse-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
LIGHT Cyverse-Type Link Effect Monster
Links: Left, Right
Materials: 2 Cyverse-Type Monsters
(1) Monsters that are Linked to this card cannot be targeted by effects or destroyed by battle.
Level 2 EARTH Cyverse-Type Normal Monster
Note: Normal Monsters will now list they are Normal Monsters after their Type for OCG Cards