Starting with Structure Deck
Revenge of Unions Kaiba Seto.
Update: New Magnets
Update: Reprints in SDMY
Union Kakunouko / Union Hangar
Field Spell Card
You can only activate 1 “Union Hangar” per turn.
(1) When this card is activated: You can add 1 LIGHT Machine-Type Union Monster from your Deck to your hand.
(2) Once per turn, if a LIGHT Machine-Type Union Monster(s) is Normal or Special Summoned to your side of the field: You can target 1 of those monsters; equip from your Deck to that monster 1 LIGHT Machine-Type Union Monster with a different name from it that you can equip equip to it. The monster equipped by this effect cannot be Special Summoned during this turn.
Chou Dendou Senki Imperion Magnum / Super Conduction Machine Imperion Magnum
Level 10 EARTH Rock-Type Fusion Effect Monster
Materials: “Valkyrion the Magna Warrior” + “Berserion the Magna Warrior”
Must be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Materials, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) Once per turn, during either player’s turn, when your opponent activates a monster effect or Spell/Trap Card: You can negate that activation, and if you do destroy it.
(2) If this face-up card leaves the field by an opponent’s card effect: You can Special Summon 1 “Valkyrion the Magna Warrior” and 1 “Berserion the Magna Warrior” from your hand or Deck, ignoring their Summoning conditions.
Field Spell Card
You can only use the (1) effect of “Magnet Field” once per turn.
(1) If you control a Level 4 or lower EARTH Rock-Type monster: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower “Magnet Warrior” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
(2) Once per turn, at the end of a Damage Step, when an EARTH Rock-Type monster you control did not destroy an opponent’s monster by battle: You can return that opponent’s monster to the hand.
Normal Trap Card
(1) Target up to 3 Level 4 or lower “Magnet Warrior” monsters in your Graveyard; add them to your hand.
(2) During either player’s turn, except during the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 of your banished Level 4 or lowr “Magnet Warrior” monster; Special Summon it.
Those three are reprinted in SDMY.
Kuro Majutsu no Keishou (Dark Magic Succession)
Quick-Play Spell Card
You can only activate 1 “Dark Magic Succession” per turn. (1) Banish 2 Spell Cards from your Graveyard; add 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Deck that lists the name “Dark Magician” or “Dark Magician Girl” to your hand, except “Dark Magic Succession”
Source: V Jump