The natural tie in.
AC01-JP025 ZEXAL Weapon – Sylphid Wing / ZW – Sylphid Wing
LIGHT Beast / Effect
(1) You can only control 1 “ZW – Sylphid Wing”.
(2) You can target 1 “Utopia” monster you control; equip this card from your hand or field to that target as an Equip Spell that gives it 800 ATK.
(3) Once per turn, if your opponent Special Summons a monster(s) with an activated effect: You can make the equipped monster gain 1600 ATK.
(4) If the equipped monster would activate its effect by detaching material(s), you can send this card to the GY instead of 1 of those materials.
AC01-JP026 ZEXAL Servers – Ouroboros Sage / ZS – Ouroboros Sage
DARK Warrior / Effect
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 non-LIGHT “Number” monster from your GY (but its effect are negated), and if you do, equip both this card and 1 “Utopia” monster you control the Summoned monster as Equip Spells that each give it 1700 ATK, but you can only declare 1 attack this turn.
(2) When a monster this card is equipped to by its own effect declares an attack on an opponent’s monster: You can make the attacking monster’s current ATK become doubled, but destroy it during the End Phase.
AC01-JP027 Juusou Gattai Lio Hope Ray / Leo Utopia Ray
LIGHT Warrior / Xyz / Effect
3 Level 5 monsters
(This card’s name is always treated as “Number C39: Utopia Ray”.)
(1) Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; equip 1 “ZW -” monster from your Deck or Extra Deck to this card, as if it were equipped by its own effect. This activation and effect cannot be negated.
(2) Once per turn, while this card is equipped with a “ZW -” Monster Card (Quick Effect): You can target 1 Effect Monster your opponent controls; negate its effects, and if you do, its current ATK becomes halved.
AC01-JP028 ZEXAL Catapult
You can only use this card name’s 1st and 2nd effects once per turn each.
(1) Special Summon 1 “ZW -” or “ZS -” monster from your hand, then if you control an “Utopia” monster, you can change the Levels of all face-up monsters you currently control to 4 or 5.
(2) If this card is in your GY, except the turn it was sent there: You can banish this card and 1 “ZW -” or “ZS -” monster from your GY, then target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it.