Either you die as a Hero, or live to see yourself become the Meme Deck.
DP19-JP022 おジャマ改造 Ojama Kaisou (Ojamadification)
Normal Spell Card
(1) Reveal 1 LIGHT Machine Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck to your opponent, then banish any number of “Ojama” monsters from your hand, field or GY; Special Summon monsters with different names from your hand, Deck or GY who are Fusion Materials whose names are specifically listed on that revealed card, equal to the number of cards banished.
(2) During your Main Phase: You can banish this card from the GY, then target 3 of your banished “Ojama” monsters; shuffle them into the Deck, then draw 1 card.
DP19-JP023 おジャマッチング Ojamatching
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) Send 1 “Ojama” card from your hand or face-up on your side of the field to the GY; add from your Deck and/or GY 2 cards (1 “Ojama” monster with a different name than that card and 1 “Armed Dragon” monster, except “Hardened Armed Dragon”), then, you can Normal Summon 1 of the monsters added to your hand by this effect.
(2) During your Main Phase: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 3 of your banished “Ojama” monsters; shuffle them into the Deck, then draw 1 card.
DP19-JP030 古代の機械素体［アンティーク・ギアフレーム］ Antique Gearframe (Ancient Gearframe)
Level 4 EARTH Machine Effect Monster
You can only use this card’s (1)st effect once per turn.
(1) You can discard 1 card; add 1 “Ancient Gear Golem” or 1 Spell/Trap that specifically lists the card “Ancient Gear Golem” from your Deck to your hand.
(2) If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.
(3) If this face-up card leaves the field due to your opponent’s effect: You can Special Summon up to a total of 3 cards from your hand (“Ancient Gear Golem” or “Ancient Gear Golem – Ultimate Pound”), ignoring the Summoning Conditions.
DP19-JP031 古代の機械融合［アンティーク・ギアフュージョン］ Antique Gear Fusion (Ancient Gear Fusion)
Normal Spelll Card
(1) Fusion Summon 1 “Ancient Gear” Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Materials. If you use an “Ancient Gear Golem” or “Ancient Gear Golem – Ultimate Pound” you control as Fusion Material, you can also use monsters in your Deck as Fusion Material.