Three cards to strengthen these classic monsters!
WPP2-JP062 マジシャンズ・サルベーション Magician’s Salvation (Magician Salvation)
Field Spell Card
You can only activate a card with this card’s name once per turn, and you can only activate the second effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) When this card’s activation resolves: You can Set 1 “Eternal Soul” directly from your Deck.
(2) If you Normal or Special Summon a “Dark Magician”(s) or “Dark Magician Girl”(s): You can target 1 of those monsters; Special Summon from the GY 1 “Dark Magician” or “Dark Magician Girl” whose name is different from the target’s.
WPP2-JP063 切り裂かれし闇 Kirisakareshi Yami (Shatter the Darkness)
Continuous Spell Card
You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If you Normal or Special Summon a non-Token Normal Monster: You can draw 1 card.
(2) When one of the following monsters you control declares an attack and battles an opponent’s monster: Until the end of the turn, the monster gains ATK equal to the ATK of your opponent’s monster.
• A Level 5 or higher Normal Monster
• A Ritual Summoned monster that uses a Normal Monster
• A Fusion, Synchro or Xyz Summoned monster that used a Normal Monster as material.
WPP2-JP065 真の光 Shin no Hikari (The True Light)
Continuous Trap Card
You can only use the (1) effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Apply 1 of the following.
• Special Summon 1 “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” from your hand or GY.
• Directly Set to your field from your Deck 1 Spell/Trap that specifically lists the card “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” in its text that has a different name from cards you control and in your GY.
(2) “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” in your Monster Zone cannot be targeted by your opponent’s effects.
(3) If this face-up card in the Spell & Trap Zone is sent to the GY: Destroy all monsters you control.