Bonds beyond time, and beyond showing correct information.
DAMA-JP019 Gusta Veðr / Gusto Vether
Level 3 WIND Winged Beast Tuner Effect Monster
You can only use this card name’s 1st and 2nd effects once per turn each.
(1) If a face-up “Gusto” monster(s) is destroyed by battle or sent to your GY and this card is in your hand: You can Special Summon this card.
(2) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can send 1 “Gusto” monster from your Deck to the GY, then you can Special Summon 1 “Gusto” monster from your hand.
DAMA-JP040 Daigusta Raprampirika (Daigusto Raprampilica)
Level 6 WIND Psychic Synchro Effect Monster
Materials: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner “Gusto” monsters
You can only Special Summon “Daigusto Raprampilica” once per turn. (1) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can activate this effect; you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except WIND monsters, also Special Summon 2 “Gusto” monsters (1 each from your hand and Deck), but their effects negated, and if you do, immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 “Gusto” Synchro Monster using only those 2 monsters.
(2) Your opponent cannot target other “Gusto” Synchro Monsters you control with card effects.
Note: Most of the Information on this card had to be patched together because Konami screwed up and didn’t show the actual artwork or full effect text on screen.
DAMA-JP061 Gusta he no Oikaze / Gusto Tailwind
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a “Gusto” monster. You can only use this card name’s 2nd and 3rd effects once per turn each.
(1) The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s card effects.
(2) During your Main Phase: You can activate 1 of these effects based on the equipped monster’s Level/Rank.
● 4 or lower: Special Summon 1 “Gusto” monster with a different Type from your Deck.
● 5 or higher: Special Summon 1 Level 1 Tuner from your Deck.
(3) You can banish this card from your GY, then discard 1 WIND monster; add 1 “Gusto” Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand.