To go with the support from Animation Chronicle!
Reiterating Edo Phoenix is a HERO Duelist who uses cards with tricky and difficult effects.
BODE-JP039 Destiny HERO Destroy Phoenixguy (Destiny HERO – Destroy Phoenix Enforcer)
Level 8 DARK Warrior Fusion Effect Monster
Materials: 1 Level 6 or higher “HERO” monster + 1 “Destiny HERO” monster
You can only use this card name’s 2nd and 3rd effects each once per turn.
(1) Monsters your opponent controls lose 200 ATK for each “HERO” card in your GY.
(2) (Quick Effect): You can destroy 1 card you control and 1 card on the field.
(3) If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can activate this effect; Special Summon 1 “Destiny HERO” monster from your GY during your next Standby Phase.
BODE-JP018 Destiny HERO Denialguy (Destiny HERO – Denier)
Level 3 DARK Warrior Effect Monster
You can only use this card name’s 1st effect once per turn. You can only use this card name’s 2nd effect once per Duel.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can place 1 of your “Destiny HERO” monsters that is banished, in your Deck, or in your GY on the top of the Deck.
(2) If you have a “Destiny HERO” monster other than “Destiny HERO Denialguy” on your field or in your GY: You can Special Summon this card from your GY.
BODE-JP076 Break the Destiny
Normal Trap Card
You can only use 1 of this card name’s 1st and 2nd effects per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) Target 1 “Destiny End Dragoon” or 1 Level 8 or higher “Destiny HERO” monster you control; destroy it, and if you do, skip your opponent’s next Main Phase 1.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 Spell/Trap that specifically lists “Destiny End Dragoon” or a “Destiny HERO” monster’s card name in its text from your Deck to your hand, except “Break the Destiny”.