A new Majespecter Trap Card, the last Flower Cardian Synchro, and Himekujaku
Normal Trap Card
(1) Target 1 “Majespecter” card in your Pendulum Zone; Special Summon it.
Esprit Lord – Himekujaku
Level 8 WIND Winged Beast Ritual Spirit Effect Monster
You can Ritual Summon this card with “Esprit Calling”. Must be Ritual Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) If this card is Ritual Summoned: You can return up to (?) Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls to the Deck, then, you can Special Summon 1 Level (4?) or lower Spirit Monster from your Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
(2) Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card was Special Summoned this turn: Return this card to the hand, and if you do, Special Summon 2 “Esprit Bird Tokens” (Winged Beast-Type/WIND/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 1500).
Cardian – Gokou (Approx TCG Name: Flower Cardian Fivelights)
Level 10 DARK Warrior-Type Synchro Effect Monster
Synchro Materials: 1 Tuner + 4 or more non-Tuner monsters
(1) Once per turn, during either player’s turn, when an opponent’s Spell/Trap Card is activated: You can negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it.
(2) If a “Flower Cardian” monster you control battles an opponent’s monster, negate that opponent’s monster’s effects during this Battle Phase.
(3) If this Synchro Summoned card is destroyed by battle, or if this Synchro Summoned card in its owner’s control leaves the field by your opponent’s card effect: You can Special Summon 1 “Flower Cardian” Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck, except “Flower Cardian Fivelights”
Please wait for further information.
Source: The Commerical