New cards from the next main Booster Pack and the next Structure Deck R have been revealed (also Extra Pack 2017)
EXFO-JP005 ビットルーパーBitrooper/Bit Looper
Level 4 EARTH Cyberse Effect Monster
You can only use the effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can send 1 Level 2 or lower monster from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your hand.
EXFO-JP006 弾帯城壁龍(ベルトリンク・ウォール・ドラゴン) Beltlink Wall Dragon
Level 6 EARTH Dragon Effect Monster
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by this card’s effect.
(1) When you Link Summon a monster(s): You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, place 2 counters on this card.
(2) Neither player can Link Summon a Link Monster whose Link Rating is higher than the number of counters on this card, also only Link Monsters can attack.
(3) If a monster is Link Summoned: Remove 2 counters from this card.
(4) Once per turn, during the Standby Phase: Place 1 counter on this card.
EXFO-JP022 魔導獣(マジックビースト) ジャッカル (OCG: Magic Beast Jacakal / TCG: Mythical Beast Jackal)
Level 1 DARK Spellcaster Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 4
You can only use the Pendulum Effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If you do not control another card in your Pendulum Zone: You can target 1 face-up card you control that you can place a Spell Counter on; destroy this card, and if you do, place 1 Spell Counter on that card.
(1) Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card when it resolves.
(2) You can remove 3 Spell Counters from your field, then Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 “Mythical Beast” Effect Monster from your Deck, except “Mythical Beast Jackal”.
EXFO-JP027 魔導獣(マジックビースト) マスターケルベロス (OCG: Magic Beast Master Cerberus / Mythical Beast Master Cerberus)
Level 8 LIGHT Spellcaster Pendulum Effect
Pendulum Scale: 4
You can only use this card’s name Pendulum Effect once per turn.
(1) If you do not control a card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy this card, and if you do, add 1 “Mythical Beast” Effect Monster from your Deck to your hand.
(1) Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 2 Spell Counters on this card when that Spell Card resolves.
(2) If there are 4 or more Spell Counters on your field, this card cannot destroyed by card effects.
(3) Once per turn: You can remove 4 Spell Counters from your field, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; banish it, and if you do, this card gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the banished monster until the end of this turn.
EXFO-JP038 エクスコード・トーカー Excode Talker / Xcode Talker
Link 3 WIND Cyberse Link Effect Monster
Links: Up, Left, Right
Materials: 2+ Cyberse Effect Monsters
You can only use the (1) effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) When this card is Link Summoned: You can choose a number of unused Main Monster Zones equal to the number of monsters in the Extra Monster Zone; those Main Monster Zones cannot be used while this monster remains face-up.
(2) Monsters that this card points to gain 500 ATK, also they cannot be destroyed by card effects.
EXFO-JP044 スリーバーストショット・ドラゴン Three Burst Shot Dragon / Three Burst Blast Dragon
Link 3 DARK Dragon Link Effect Monster
Links: Up, Left, Down
Materials: 2+ non-Token Monsters
(1) Once per turn, when a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, is activated during the Damage Step: You can negate that activation.
(2) If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing damage to your opponent.
(3) During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was Special Summoned: You can Tribute this card, then target 1 Link 2 or lower Link Monster in your GY; Special Summon it, then you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon monster from your hand.
EXFO-JP052 天火の牢獄 Tenhi no Rougoku (Fire Prison)
Field Spell Card
(1) Dragon monsters on the field gain 300 DEF.
(2) Neither player can attempt to Link Summon a Link Monster that has less Link Arrows than any Link Monster already on the field, also only Link Monsters can attack.
(3) If there are 2 or more Cyberse Link monsters on the field, apply the following effects:
• When a Cyberse monster’s activated effect resolves, negate that effect.
• Cyberse monsters on the field cannot attack, or be targeted for attacks or effects.
EXFO-JP058 魔導加速(マジック・ブースト) Magic Boost/Magical Boost
Quick-Play Spell Card
You can only activate 1 of this card’s name per turn.
(1) Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, then target 1 face-up card on the field that you can place a Spell Counter on; place up to 2 Spell Counters on that card.
(2) If this card in its owner’s possession is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect: You can Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck that you can place a Spell Counter on, and if you do, place up to 2 Spell Counters on it.
EXFO-JP066 パラレルポート・アーマー Parallel Port Armor
Normal Trap Card
(1) Target 1 Link Monster you control; equip it with this card. It cannot be targeted for your opponent’s card effects, also it cannot be destroyed by battle.
(2) You can banish this card and 2 Link Monsters from your GY, then target 1 Link Monster you control; that monster can attack twice during each Battle Phase this turn.
Continuous Trap Card
You can only use this card’s name (2) effect once per turn.
(1) Each time an opponent’s monster effect is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card when that effect resolves.
(2) You can send this card with 6 or more Spell Counters to the Graveyard; add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.
SR05-JP000 イーバ EBE
Level 1 LIGHT Fairy Effect Monster
You can only use this card’s name effect once per turn.
(1) If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can banish up to 2 LIGHT Fairy monsters from your GY or field, except this card; for each monster banished this way, add 1 Level 2 or lower LIGHT Fairy monster from your Deck to your hand, except “EBE” (the added cards must have different names).
Note: EBE means Extraterrestrial Biological Entity
[FYI, “Zeta Reticulant” Special Summons “EBE Tokens”, but that has been localized in English to “EVA Tokens”. So this card may be named “EVA” instead.]
SR05-JP025 パーシアスの神域 Parshath no Shin’iki (Sanctuary of Parshath)
Continuous Spell Card
(1) This card’s name is treated as “The Sanctuary in the Sky” while it is on the field or GY.
(2) Fairy monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF, also face-down Spells/Traps on the field cannot be destroyed or targeted by card effects.
(3) Once per turn: You can target 3 cards with different names in your GY that are Counter Traps and/or Fairy monsters; place them on the top of your Deck in any order.
SR05-JP031 輪廻のパーシアス Rinne no Parshath (Reincarnating Parshath)
Counter Trap Card
(1) When a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, is activated: You can reveal 1 Counter Trap in your hand, discard 1 card, and pay 1000 LP; negate that activation, and if you do, return that card to the Deck, then you can Special Summon 1 “Parshath” monster from your Deck or Extra Deck.
EP17-JP035リヴェンデット・スレイヤー OCG: Revendead Slayer/TCG: Revendread Slayer (Ultra Rare)
EP17-JP036 ヴェンデット・レヴナント OCG: Vendead Revenant / TCG: Vendread Revenants
EP17-JP037 ヴェンデット・ヘルハウンド OCG: Vendead Hellhound / TCG: Vendread Houndhorde
EP17-JP038 リヴェンデット・ボーン OCG: Revendead Born / TCG: Revendread Origin
Note: Born in this case can also be read as “Bone”.
EP17-JP039 ヴェンデット・リボーン OCG: Vendead Reborn / Vendread Reorigin
EP17-JP040 F.A.(フォーミュラアスリート)ソニックマイスター OCG: Formula Athlete Sonic Meister / TCG: F.A. Sonic Meister
EP17-JP041 F.A.(フォーミュラアスリート)ハングオンマッハ OCG: Formula Athlete Hang On Mach / TCG: F.A. Hang On Mach
EP17-JP042 F.A.サーキットGP(グランプリ) OCG: Formula Athlete Circuit Grand Prix / TCG: F.A. Circuit Grand Prix
EP17-JP043 F.A.ダウンフォース OCG: Formula Athlete Downforce / TCG: Formula Athlete Downforce
EP17-JP045 隠密忍法帖 Onmitsu Ninpou Chou (OCG: Secret Ninjitsu Art Notebook/TCG: Ninjitsu Art Notebook)
EP17-JP047 調星のドラッグスター Chousei no Dragster (OCG: Tune Star Dragster/TCG: Space Dragster)
EP17-JP049 融合再生機構 Yuugou Saisei Kikou (OCG: Fusion Renaissance Agency/TCG: Fusion Recycling Plant)
EP17-JP051 ペンデュラム・スイッチ Pendulum Switch
VJMP-JP137 六武衆の真影 Rokubushuu no Shin’ei (Six Samurai’s True Shadow / Legendary Shadow of the Six Samurai)
You can only use this card’s name (1) effect once per turn.
(1) When you Normal or Special Summon a “Shadow Six Samurai” monster(s): You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) Once per turn: You can banish 1 Level 4 or lower “Six Samurai” monster from your GY; this card’s Attribute, Level, ATK and DEF become the same as the banished monster’s until the end of this turn.