One from Twitter, and 4 from the Commercial! And one is B.E.S. Support! Note: The commercial cards are especially blurry, so rule of caution, we might be wrong on them.
MACR-JP062 巨大要塞ゼロス Kyodai Yousai Zeros / Great Fortress Zelos
Field Spell Card
(1) When this card is activated: You can add 1 “Boss Rush” from your Deck to your hand.
(2) “B.E.S.” monsters and “Big Core” you control gain 500 ATK and DEF, also they cannot be targeted, or destroyed by, an opponent’s card effect.
(3) Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 “B.E.S.” monster or “Big Core” from your hand.
(4) If a “B.E.S.” monster or “Big Core” is Normal or Special Summoned to your field: You can place 1 Counter that can be used by that monster’s own effect on that monster.
幻影騎士団カースド・ジャベリン Phantom Knights Cursed Javelin (The Phantom Knights of Cursed Javelin)
Rank 2 DARK Warrior-Type Effect Monster
Xyz Materials: 2 Level 2 monsters
You can only use the effect of “The Phantom Knights of Cursed Javelin” once per turn.
(1) You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; that monster’s ATK becomes 0, also its effects are negated. These changes last until the end of this turn. If this card has a “The Phantom Knights” card as Xyz Material, you can use this effect during either player’s turn.
EMユーゴーレム Entermate Yuugolem (Performapal Fusegolem)
Level 4 DARK Fiend-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale 1:
The following text is not 100% confirmed due to the sheer bluriness inherent to the picture:
(1) Once per turn, if a monster is Fusion Summoned to your field: You can add 1 “Performapal”, “Odd-Eyes”, or “Magician” Pendulum Monster to your hand, from either your Graveyard or from amongst face-up Pendulum Monsters in your Extra Deck.
(1) Once, during the Main Phase, if this card was Pendulum Summoned this turn: You can Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control as Fusion Materials, including this card, but the other Materials must all be Dragon-Type monsters.
セフィラの星戦 Sefira no Seisen (Celestial Crusade of the Zefra )
Normal Trap Card
You can only activate 1 “Celestial Crusade of the Zefra” per turn. If there are 2 “Zefra” cards in your Pendulum Zones, you can activate this card from your hand.
(1) Target 1 “Zefra” card you control and 1 card your opponent controls; destroy them.
Note: This card’s name is a play on 聖戦 (Holy War/Crusade), but the use of 星 in DT lore refers not to a star but the planet the story happens on.
ダイナミスト・ハウリング Dinomist Howling
Continuous Trap Card
(1) When this card is activated: You can place up to 2 “Dinomist” Pendulum Monsters from your Deck to your Pendulum Zones, also you cannot Pendulum Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except “Dinomist” monsters.
(2) Once per turn, if this card is already face-up: You can Tribute 1 “Dinomist” monster, then target 1 card your opponent controls; return it to the hand.