Three Link Monsters used by Playmaker in the anime, including his new Shootingcode Talker!
SD34-JP041 Shootingcode Talker
Link 3 WATER Cyberse Link Effect Monster
Link Arrows: Top-Center, Middle-Left, Bottom-Center
Link Materials: 2+ Cyberse monsters
(1) At the start of your Battle Phase: You can activate this effect; this turn, if this card battles an opponent’s monster while your opponent controls no other monsters, this card loses 400 ATK during damage calculation only, also, during this Battle Phase, this card can make any number of attacks on your opponent’s monsters, up to the number of monsters this card currently points to + 1.
(2) At the end of the Battle Phase: You can draw cards equal to the number of monsters this card destroyed by battle this turn.
Link 2 WIND Cyberse Link Effect Monster
Link Arrows: Top-Center, Middle-Right
Link Materials: 2 Level 3 or higher Cyberse monsters
You can use the (2)nd effect with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) This card gains 300 ATK for each monster it points to.
(2) If this face-up Link Summoned card leaves the field: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower Cyberse monster in your GY; Special Summon that monster, and if you do, for the rest of this turn, it has its effects negated and it cannot be used as Link Material.
SD34-JP043 Talkback Lancer
Link 1 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster
Link Arrow: Bottom
Link Material: 1 Level 2 or lower Cyberse monster
You can use the [(1)st] effect with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) You can Tribute 1 other Cyberse monster, then target 1 “Code Talker” monster in your GY with a different original name; Special Summon it to your zone this card points to.