Reminding you of the two Fusions, and the three Support Cards
SOFU-JP036 Chourairyuu – Thunder Dragon (Superbolt Thunder Dragon)
Level 8 DARK Thunder Fusion Effect Monster
Materials: “Thunder Dragon” + 1 Thunder monster
Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by Tributing 1 non-Fusion Thunder Effect Monster after a Thunder monster effect activates in the hand previously this turn (in which case you do not use “Polymerization”).
(1) Your opponent cannot add cards from their Deck to their hand, except by drawing them.
(2) If this card would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can banish 1 Thunder monster from your GY instead.
SOFU-JP037 雷神龍－サンダー・ドラゴン Raijinryuu – Thunder Dragon (Lord Thunder Dragon)
Level 10 LIGHT Thunder Fusion Effect Monster
Fusion Materials: 3 “Thunder Dragon” monsters
Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by banishing 2 Thunder monsters (1 from your hand, and 1 Fusion Monster from your field) not named “Lord Thunder Dragon” (in which case you do not use “Polymerization”).
(1) When a Thunder monster effect activates in the hand (even during the Damage Step): You can destroy 1 card on the field.
(2) If this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can banish 2 cards from your GY instead.
SOFU-JP060 Thunder Dragon Fusion
Normal Spell Card
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
(1) Fusion Summon 1 Thunder Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by shuffling into the Deck(s) Fusion Materials listed on it, that are on your field, in your GY, and/or among banished cards in your possession.
(2) During your Main Phase, except during the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 Thunder monster from your Deck to your hand.
SOFU-JP072 Hyakurai no Thunder Dragon (The Hundred Thunder Dragons)
Normal Trap Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Target 1 Thunder monster in your GY; Special Summon that monster (but banish it when it leaves the field), then you can Special Summon from your GY as many monsters as possible with the Summoned monster’s name (but banish them when they leave the field). While a monster Special Summoned by this effect is in your Monster Zone, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except Thunder monsters.
SOFU-JP073 Thunder Dragon Stream
Continuous Trap Card
(1) Your Thunder monster effect activations cannot be negated.
(2) Once per turn, if a “Thunder Dragon” monster is Normal/Special Summoned to your field: You can target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; banish 1 Thunder monster from your Deck, and if you do, destroy the targeted card.