So you want to emulate Evasion, Miracle AND search your Supreme King parts? Well…
HC01-JP034 EM稀代の決闘者 Entermate Kidai no Duelist (Entermate Greatest Duelist (of the Age)/TCG Style: Performapal Greatest Duelist (of the Age))
Level 4 LIGHT Spellcaster Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 8
(1) Once per turn, at the start of that Damage Step, if a monster battles another monster: You can return this card to the hand, and if you do, banish 1 Spell from your Deck, also your monster cannot be destroyed by that battle, also halve any battle damage you take from it.
(1) When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can add 1 “Supreme King Dragon” monster, 1 “Supreme King Gate” monster, or 1 “The Supreme King’s Soul” from your Deck to your hand.
(2) Once per turn, during each Standby Phase: Activate this effect; each player can banish 1 Spell from their Deck.
(3) Once per turn, when a monster declares an attack: Activate this effect; the attacked player can apply this effect.
● Add 1 of your banished Spells to your hand, then discard it, and if you do, negate that attack.
- This card’s name seems to be referencing a section of Pendulum Beat!, the 6th Opening of Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V
- The card is Sakaki Yuya as a monster
- This card’s name seems to be referencing the Episode title for Episode 132 which has been officially translated as “The Greatest Entertainer of the Age”
- Its Pendulum Effect is referencing the Action Card, “Miracle”
- Its 3rd Effect is referencing the Action Card, “Evasion”
- I think its first effect is based on Yuya giving into violence and victory by any means to defeat Yuri, which let Z-ARC take control.