Sherry’s cards from her Duel vs Yusei and her Duel in the Ark Cradle are being released here! And stronger!
While not shown this month, Dragonroid and Starving Venemy Dragon are confirmed to be in this Set!
AC01-JP017 聖騎士の盾持ち Sei Kishi no Tatemochi (Noble Knight’s Shield-Bearer)
Level 4 LIGHT Warrior Effect Monster
You can only use either the 1st or 2nd effect of this card’s name per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can banish 1 LIGHT monster from your GY; draw 1 card
(2) You can banish this card from your hand or face-up field; add 1 Level 6 or lower WIND Beast monster from your Deck to your hand.
AC01-JP018 花騎士団の駿馬 Hana Kishi Dan no Shunme (Horse of the Floral Knights)
Level 3 WIND Beast Effect Monster
You can only use the 1st effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 LIGHT “Noble Knight” monster from your Deck to your hand.
(2) Once per turn: You can Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Material, including this card on the field.
AC01-JP019 聖騎士の槍持ち Sei Kishi no Yarimochi (Noble Knight’s Spearholder)
Level 2 LIGHT Warrior Effect Monster
You can only use the (1) and (2) effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 Level 8 or lower monster you control; until the End Phase, its name becomes “Fleur Synchron”, also it is treated as a Tuner.
(2) You can Tribute this card; add 1 Equip Spell from your Deck to your hand.
AC01-JP020 ケンタウルミナ Kentaurumina (Centaur Mina)
Level 6 LIGHT Beast-Warrior Fusion Effect Monster
Materials: 1 LIGHT Warrior monster + 1 Beast monster
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) During your Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from your hand or GY.
(2) Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Trap Card during your turn (Quick Effect): You can negate the activation, and if you do, Set that card.
(3) If this card is sent to the GY as Synchro Material for a WIND Warrior monster: You can destroy 1 face-up monster on the field.
AC01-JP021 エコール・ド・ゾーン Ecole de Zone
Field Spell Card
You can only use the (1) effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If the turn player Summons exactly 1 monster: Destroy that monster, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Mask Token” (Spellcaster/DARK/Level 1/ATK ?/DEF ?) to the destroyed monster’s controller’s the field. Its ATK/DEF become the ATK/DEF the destroyed monster had on the field, but it cannot attack directly.
(2) If this face-up card leaves the field, destroy all “Mask Tokens” on the field.
AC01-JP022 魂縛門 Konbakumon (Soul Binding Gate)
Field Spell Card
Activate this card if you control no monsters and a Set Spell(s)/Trap(s) you control was destroyed by card effect this turn.
(1) During the Main Phase, if exactly 1 monster is Summoned whose ATK is lower than your LP and “Z-ONE” is in your GY: Destroy that monster, and if you do, take 800 damage, then inflict 800 damage to your opponent.
AC01-JP047 Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights