Of cards from characters in Joey/Jounouchi’s orbit.
VJMP-JP0182 Hundred Dragon
Level 4 WIND Dragon Effect Monster
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) Once per turn: You can have this card gain Levels equal to the number of cards you control, and if it does, it gains 100 ATK for each Level gained. These changes last until the end of this turn.
(2) If this card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 face-up monster you control that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck; the next time that face-up monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, it is not destroyed.
VP20-JP001 Toki no Madoushi (Time Magician)
Level 5 LIGHT Spellcaster Fusion Effect Moster
Materials: “Time Wizard” + 1 Effect Monster
(1) Once per turn, if this card was Fusion Summoned: You can toss a coin and call it. If you called it right, destroy as many monsters on the field as possible, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the total original ATK of the destroyed face-up monsters. If you called it wrong, destroy as many monsters on the field as possible, and if you do, you take damage equal to half the total original ATK of the destroyed face-up monsters.
VP20-JP002 Harpie Lady Scratch Crash
Level 8 WIND Winged Beast Synchro Effect Monster
Materials: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
For this card’s Synchro Summon, you can treat 1 “Harpie” monster you control as a Tuner. You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) This card’s name is treated as “Harpie Lady” while it is face-up or in the GY.
(2) When a Spell/Trap Card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can target 1 monster your opponent controls or 1 “Harpie” monster you control; return it to the hand.
VP20-JP003 Jinzo Ningen – Psycho Layer (Jinzo – Layer)
Rank 6 DARK Machine Xyz Effect Monster
Materials: 2 Level 6 monsters
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
(1) You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; gain control of that monster until the End Phase, but it cannot activate its effects, nor can it attack.
(2) If there is a Trap Card on the field: You can Tribute 1 monster, and if you do, destroy 1 face-up card on the field.