Names for the Machina, and yes Plunder Patroll will return. Also Rares are extinct.
This May, humanity must outwit the ultimate Dueling A.I. and survive the arrival of the supreme Link-6 @Ignister monster in Eternity Code!
The rules of the game have changed, allowing Duelists even more freedom to concoct their own winning strategies! Eternity Code takes advantage of these changes, introducing new cards for Synchro, Xyz, and Fusion-based strategies to help them leap into the future. Heres what you need to know about Mays booster release:
– Eternity Code follows directly on from Ignition Assault with new cards for @Ignister, Ancient Warriors, and the world premiere theme: Plunder Patroll! Its now easier than ever to take advantage of the Plunder Patrolls easy access to the Extra Deck.
– The ultimate @Ignister Link Monster is here! This Link-6 monster is unaffected by all other card effects and its ATK ranges from 3000 to 6000 depending on how many monsters you use as Link Material.
– New cards for strategies from 2019s Rising Rampage, Chaos Impact, The Infinity Chasers, Fists of the Gadgets, and Mystic Fighters, including the first Link-4 “Code Talker” and incredible new Dragonmaids!
– Duelists who want to be fully prepared should look to Duel Overload to pick up crucial cards for Decks like Dinosaurs, Madolche, and Witchcrafters before strong, new cards for those themes arrive in Eternity Code!
– Powerful general use cards that can go into any Deck, including a new Effect Monster from the same lineage as Ash Blossom & JoyousSpring!
The Eternity Code booster set contains 100 new cards:
26 Super Rares
14 Ultra Rares
10 Secret Rares
*Name and content subject to change.
All hands, man the battle stations! The colossal Machina army is back with vengeance in Structure Deck: Mechanized Madness!
Originally featured in the Machina Mayhem Structure Deck, Machina Gearframe and Machina Fortress ran rampant after their initial debut. Now, over a decade later, they are back and stronger than ever with a new wave of support to add to the Machina arsenal!
Machina Citadel leads the charge with a massive 3000 ATK and a Quick Effect that can decimate your opponents monsters by turning a Machine you control into an explosion of shrapnel! If your opponent manages to topple your Machina Citadel, it can reassemble itself from the Graveyard when an EARTH Machine you control is destroyed. However, you can also leave it up to your own Machina to trigger this effect after you have thrown it to the junkyard.
One way to get that plan into action is by launching an aerial assault with Machina Air Raider. You can discard a “Machina” to Special Summon it from your hand, potentially ditching a Machina Citadel to the Graveyard! During your opponents turn, its Quick Effect can destroy a Machine you control and salvage the scrap to Special Summon a “Machina” from your Deck with a different name and equal or lower Level than that Machine. After that, because the Machine was destroyed, a Machina Citadel in your Graveyard can come back at full force!
If a ranged attack is more your style, Machina Irradiator can accelerate itself on the field by discarding a “Machina” as well. Machina Irradiator can also destroy one of your Machines to Special Summon a “Machina” with a different name and an equal or lower Level than your monster, but from your Graveyard instead! While Machina Air Raider specializes in disrupting your opponent with its Quick Effect, Machina Irradiator proactively uses its effect during your own turn, so you can strategize the best way to turn the tides of battle!
Structure Deck: Mechanized Madness is ready-to-play right out of the box, but you can add some extra firepower to your Deck with the help of other products like Duel Overload and more!
Structure Deck: Mechanized Madness contains 42 cards:
3 Super Rares
2 Ultra Rares
1 Double-sided Deluxe Game Mat/Dueling Guide