First is Extra Pack Stuff (Apparently from the Weekly Jump)
Second is Memories of the Duel King: Ceremonial Battle Reprints
Third is Future Number 0, and it’s in NECH!
Fourth is more Extra Pack Stuff! (Noble Knights)
Fifth is the names and pics of the Valuable Book Cards!
Sixth is the design for the new Charmer sleeves
Seventh: Hokuto, Masumi and Yaiba related Cards from Raging Masters (along with Great Tornado and Vulcan the Divine!)
Eighth: Gagaga Samurai in NECH!
Ninth: Reiji’s various cards confirmed! A better picture of Gagaga Samurai!
Tenth: Better pictures of Lilith and Howling!
Eleventh: The new enemy from Arc-V and Reiji’s two new Covenant Spells.
Twelvth: Better picture of the new Ghostrick Xyz!
Thirteen: Vegas Worlds Prize Cards reprinted, and Number 23!
Fourteenth: New Limit Regulation Schedule!
Fifteenth: Full Armor’s full effect, revealed!
Sixteenth: The OCG Name of Artifact Scythe
Seventeenth: DD Recruit, Absorb Fusion, Saber Reflect and Constellar Tempest (Unconfirmed Effects due to blur gods.)
Eighteenth: DD Cerberus
Nineteenth: DDD Leonidas’ effects!
20: Ghostrick Xyz’ effects confirmed! She’s a Special Victory Card!
21: Noble Knight OCG Names
22: Correction to DD Recruit
Source for everything as always is Maxut at Starlight Soukuhou
Vamp of Vampire with her uncensored glory
Daemon no Kyojin
Poor Sangan riding on Makai Hatsu Meikai Yuki Bus
Memories of the Duel King: Ceremonial Battle
Dark Magician Girl and Dark Magician
Monster Reborn and Gold Sarcophagus
NECH-JP081 (Yes it’s a World Premiere and exclusive to Japan and East Asia)
FUTURE NUMBERS 0 MIRAIOH HOPE (Future Number 0: Hope the King of the Future)
Rank 0 LIGHT Warrior-Type Xyz Effect Monster
2 non-“Number” Xyz Monsters with the same Rank
(This card is always treated as a Rank 1 monster.) (1) This card cannot be destroyed by battle, any battle damage inflicted to either player from a battle involving this card becomes 0. (2) At the end of a Damage Step in which this card battled an opponent’s monster: You can gain control of that opponent’s monster until the end of the Battle Phase. (3) If this card on the field would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead.
Japanese Noble Knights, also Zera no Tenshi (Angel of Zera)
Valuable Book Promos:
Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon
Rank 8 LIGHT Dragon-Type Xyz Effect Monster
3 Level 8 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 1 “Galaxy-Eyes” Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material, except for “Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon”. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) (1) Once per turn: You can target up to 2 Equip Cards equipped to this card; attach them to this card as Xyz Materials. (2) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; destroy that card.
DDD Hankotsuou Leonidas / DDD Leonidas the Rebellious Lord
Level 7 DARK Fiend-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scales: 3/3
(1) When you take effect damage: You can destroy this card, and if you do, during this turn, effects that inflict damage become effects that gain Life Points.
(1) When you take effect damage: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do gain Life Points equal to the amount of damage you took.
(2) All effect damage you would take becomes 0.
Basic design for the new Charmer Sleeves! Everyone’s favorite girls are back with new art!
Constellar Tempest, Saber Reflect, and Absorb Fusion
Reprints of Elemental HERO Great Tornado, Vulcan the Divine and Constellar Sombere
Sacred Tempest / Constellar Tempest
Continuous Spell Card
You can only use the (1) effect of “Constellar Tempest” once per Duel.
(1) During your End Phase: You can target 2 “Constellar” Xyz Monsters that have Xyz Material; detach all Xyz Materials from those 2 Xyz Monsters, and if you do, halve your opponent’s Life Points.
(2) During your Standby Phase: You can target 1 “Constellar” Xyz Monster you control and 1 “Constellar” monster in your Graveyard; attach the second target to the first target as Xyz Material.
Quick-Play Spell Card
You can only activate 1 “Saber Reflect” per turn.
(1) When you take damage (from either battle or effect) while you control an “X-Saber” monster: Gain Life Points equal to the amount of damage you took and inflict damage to your opponent equal to that same amount, then, you can add 1 “Saber” Spell/Trap Card or 1 “Gottoms” card from your Deck to your hand.
Normal Spell Card
You can only activate 1 “Absorb Fusion” per turn. You cannot Special Summon monsters during the turn you activate this card, except for “Gem-Knight” monsters.
(1) Add 1 “Gem-Knight” card from your Deck to your hand, then, you can use the following effect.
● Fusion Summon 1 “Gem-Knight” Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, banishing monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials.
A Reprint of Constellar Ptolemy M7
Gagaga Samurai’s in NECH!
Normal Trap Card
You can only activate 1 “DD Recruit” per turn. (1) If your opponent’s monsters outnumber your monsters: Target a number of “DD” monsters and/or “Covenant” cards in your Graveyard up to that monster deficit; add them to your hand.
DD Night Howling
Covenant with Hell’s Gate
Covenant with the Swamp King
Rank 4 EARTH Warrior-Type Xyz Effect Monster
2 Level 4 monsters
(1) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 “Gagaga” monster you control; during this turn, that monster can make a second attack during each Battle Phase. (2) When another monster is targeted for an attack: You can change this card to Defense Position change the attack target to this card, then proceed to damage calculations.
DD Night Howling
Level 3 DARK Fiend-Type Tuner Effect Monster
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 “DD” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that monster. Its ATK and DEF become 0. If that monster is destroyed you take 1000 damage. For the rest of the turn you activated this effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except for Fiend-Type monsters.
Level 4 DARK Fiend-Type Effect Monster
You can only use the effect of “DD Lilith” once per turn. (1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can activate 1 of the following effects.
• Target 1 “DD” monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.
• Add 1 face-up “DD” Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck to your hand.
Meet Kurosaki Shun, the new enemy from Arc-V! He’s an Xyz Duelist who suddenly appears in Maiami City! He’s after LDS and knows the mysterious Dark Masked Duelist!
Jigokumon no Keiyakusho / Convenant with the Hell Gate
Continuous Spell Card
You can only use the (1) effect of “Convenant with the Hell Gate” once per turn. (1) During your Main Phase: You can add 1 “DD” monster from your Deck to your hand. (2) During your Standby Phase: You take 1000 damage.
Mashinou no Keiyakusho / Convenant with the Swamp King
Continuous Spell Card
You can only use the (1) effect of”Convenant with the Swamp King” once per turn. (1) During your Main Phase, you can: Fusion Summon 1 Fiend-Type Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck by using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials. If you are Fusion Summoning a “DD” Fusion Monster, you can also banish Fusion Materials from your Graveyard. (2) During your Standby Phase: You take 1000 damage.
ゴーストリックの駄天使 Ghostrick no Datenshi (She’s not a Dark Lord or Fallen One, her “Da” is the Da in Dame, as in “No Good”)
Rank 4 DARK Fairy-Type Xyz Effect Monster
2 Level 4 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a “Ghostrick” Xyz Monster you control, other than “Ghostrick no Datenshi” as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) When this card has 10 Xyz Materials attached to it, you win the Duel.
(1) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; add 1 “Ghostrick” Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.
(2): Once per turn: You can attach 1 “Ghostrick” card from your hand to this card as an Xyz Material.
Grandopolis and Entertainment HERO Pit Boss are both in the new Extra Pack!
Numbers 23 Meikai no Reikishi Lancelot / Number 23: Lancelot, Ghost Knight of the Underworld
Rank 8 DARK Zombie-Type Xyz Effect Monster
2 Level 8 monsters
(1) This card can attack directly if it has any Xyz Material. (2) When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; destroy it. (3) Once per turn, when another monster’s effect, or when a Spell/Trap Card is activated: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that activation.
WJMP-JP023 DD Cerberus
Level 4 DARK Fiend-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scales: 6/6
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 “DD” monster you control; that monster’s Level is now 4 and it gains 400 ATK and DEF.
(1) When this card is Pendulum Summoned from your hand while you control a “DD” monster other than “DD Cerberus”: You can target 1 Continuous Spell Card in your Graveyard; add that card to your hand.
Limit Regulations will now be scheduled for:
In the OCG, Artifact Scythe is ” Artifact – Deathscythe”
Zera no Tenshi (Angel of Zera)
Maseikishiou Lancelot (Liege of the Unholy Knights, Lancelot)
Shinseikishiou Artorius (Sacred King of the Noble Knights, Artorius)
Seiken wo Idaku Ouhi Gwynivere (Queen Embracing the Holy Sword, Gwynivere)
Mizu’umi no Otome, Viviane (Lady of the Lake, Viviane)
Maxut, Twitter, normal Japanese Sources